Ratings for Dr. Theodore F. Marolda

Dr Marolda has been my family's dentist since the 70's... we all loved and trusted him. I cannot imagine what I am going to do when he finally decides to retire! I also am very fond of Amber, who has been cleaning my teeth just as many years. She is very patient and thorough!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Fantastic dentist. I would recommend him to anyone. I just wish their office would wait for their full payment from the insurance company and then send me an invoice saying nothing due, instead of sending me a huge bill three days after my family visits!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Going to the dentist is for many a scary experience but Dr. Marolda' calm demeanor always puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Ive had Dr Marolda my whole life thus far, and he has been a great dentist. His staff is very friendly and nice and is able to answer all the questions I have had.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I have been with Dr. Marolda all my adult life. He is great with children. The children never see a needle and he can give novacaine and you never eve3n feel a prick. Highly recommended for both children and adults

flag | Submitted November 11, 2005