You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Regier

Horrible doctor and horrible staff! Doctor rescheduled on me 3 times, office manager was nastiest person I have ever dealt with. Dr. Reiger wouldn't listen and after my initial blood test told me I have fibromyalgia, not RA previously diagnosed but couldn't explain my visible symptoms of RA and told me to research on the internet and that I need to be grateful I'm not worse off and sent me back to my primary who was horrified by this behavior. My primary doctor is now testing me for Lyme since I have had 2 organs removed in past year that something is attacking and am insanely sick and losing weight rapidly. If your initial blood work isn't blatantly showing something, then this rheumatologist is done with you. She did announce her retirement but she owns the practice so beware! Also, she charges $480 for just the office visit! The blood work was $2k! After insurance, I now owe $600. They won't tell you the insane amounts they charge beforehand. Maybe it's their private lab where the tech had super long fingernails and didn't wear gloves that raises the prices. This is a racket and I feel sorry for anyone who goes there. Oh btw, my blood results turned out to not be completely normal like she told me. Big surprise.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Simply put, Dr. Regier is the best! I have been with this office for many, many years. My first doctor retired and I requested Dr. Regier. I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Regier has been my Reumatologist for 20 years. I trust her completely with my medical care. She is always reading up on the latest treatments for RA. She is easy to talk to, compassionate, concerned about my quality of life, and very proactive with my treatment. Her staff is wonderful and very professional. She has kept my RA manageable without affecting my daily life. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

rude, wouldn't listen, accused me of not going to her lab for blood test (I did!), claimed I was lying (past Rheum. told me I had R.A.), claimed they couldn't find past Rhematologist's records I had sent over (they found them AFTER the appointment. Incredibly unprofessional. "Fired me" even though her lab guy tried to tell her he had my blood sample. Ridiculous and embarassing. Very disappointed. Maybe she had personal problems going on at the time, but I wouldn't recommend based on my two visits.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I've seeing her for 4 years now for aggressive RA and she has been so helpful! She is very knowledgeable and super understanding!!! I would highly recommend her!!! Her staff is just a wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Anne M. Regier's Credentials

• Sign Language

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "66062" to "66209". Address has been updated from "None" to "5701 W 119th St # 209". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19136619980".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor and horrible staff! Doctor rescheduled on me 3 times, office manager was nastiest person I have ever dealt with. Dr. Reiger wouldn't listen and..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply put, Dr. Regier is the best! I have been with this office for many, many years. My first doctor retired and I requested Dr. Regier. I couldn't be happier..."

October 13, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Anne" to "Anne M."

October 20, 2013