Ratings for Dr. Rakshanda Aslam

I have never in my life gone to the doctor and felt like she absolutely did NOT know what she was talking about until I came to this doctor. She prescribed me medication for an infection without even physically examining me. She also provided additional medication for another infection (why??) without doing an examination. Her reasoning? She "listened" to me talk about my symptoms so I have to be correct about what's going on with my body right? Who is the doctor here her or me? Isn't that what we go to Doctors for? For them to verify with examinations things that we THINK are going on with us? Her staff members in the office are also RUDE and as clueless as she is. Do NOT go to this doctor. Worst experience EVER in my life.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

She is at Methodist Primary Care Group. I love her. She is one of the best doctors I've been to.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I'm a new patient and Dr. Aslam is amazing. She is the most concerned doctor I've ever experienced. I will keep her as long as I live in Houston.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Aslam is so nice and got me in for a sick visit within the hour even though I was a new patient!! She explained everything in detail and got me on medication to help me start feeling better! Previous doctor just took my money, 5 min visit and no meds... Thank god I found Dr Aslam with her knowledge and wonderful bedside manner!!! Thank you and your wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Aslam is, by far, the most considerate, competent and experienced physician I have ever been to. We have referred many of our friends to her and everyone has been embraced by Dr.Aslam as if they were her only patient. My father was a doctor and I felt I would never again receive such concern/care as I had received. This was so until I met, 3 years ago, Dr. Aslam.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Aslam is the best doctor I've ever had. She does all my testing and doesn't refeer you to other doctors for every little thing. She is kind and friendly. She remembers personal things about you as if she is part of your family.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I am a new patient with Dr. Aslam and did like her, and the results from my tests were communicated well, until I had an abnormal mammo. The clinic nurse called me to see if I had been contacted by Dr. Aslams office to come in again, and I said no. We made the appt and I ended up having a breast biopsy. I was told the results would be delivered to the Dr. in 7-10 days. I was anxious as my Mother died from breast cancer and my sister was recently diagnosed. I called FIVE times over a 2 weeek period after the 10 day limit, spoke to her nurse each time who said she would get my results and call me back. Never heard a word. After a month, I finally called the clinic myself, who said they had faxed my results to the Dr's office weeks and days ago. They told me my results and I still havent heard from her office. I wont be returning, how awful to leave a patient hanging like that.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

very thorough and very caring! She is also very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I found Dr. Aslam to be incredibly friendly and informative. I was recently diagnosed with Crohn's Disease and she treated me in the hospital (along with a team of GIs and surgeons) after a flare up. She has a wonderful disposition and approached my case with optimism and energy--not resorting to the doom and gloom routine that other doctors have used. I would highly recommend Dr. Aslam to anyone in the Houston area in search of a good Internist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Very Helpful and compassionate about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010