Ratings for Dr. Howard J. Rolins

Dr. Rolins is an excellent physician, knowledgeable and caring. He gets to the point, listens to you, and his diagnoses and advice has always been right.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

cant imagine the aggravation he faces with all the infirmed older people who visit his office each day. If someone is a diabetic, they should see an endocrinologist, not an internist. People expect too much from one person. I found him to be empathetic and informed, and his demeanor is very professional and personable. Sometimes the opinions of some Green Valley residents is highly suspect.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Listens and explains. If it were not so difficult (2-3 weeks) to get an appointment with him Dr. Rolins would get all 5's. This may not be his fault but the fault of the people who answer the phone and ask what your problem is.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I am a diabetic and he usually spends less than 5 minutes in the room with me. Unless I come in for a complete physical he doesn't even exam me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Rolins is attentive and thorough in his exams. He takes the time to know your history and will order tests if necessary. The office & equipment are high-tech. Next door is the testing facility which is convenient. I only had one problem with his nurse/asst. not willing to let me see a chiropractor unless I saw him first. Dr. R. also continued with my wife's prescriptions when we moved here without much fuss. Listens well. We would have stayed with him if it weren't for the office dropping Aetna at the end of 2009. The office moves things along. Also, I like the idea of a larger, covering office with many doctors in case your is out.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Very good, personable, aggressive search for problem source.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Howard J. Rolins's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal