Ratings for Dr. Brent W. Godek

Staff - VERY RUDE! Dr. Godek - referred me to a specialist, then ignored the specialists recommendations to get an MRI. Sent me for a neck Xray instead. I was told everything is fine. After changing doctors, my new doctor found issues that Dr. Godek did not find. Issues that are visible on that very neck Xray that Dr. Godek ordered . . . And the MRI I finally received painted a much better picture of my neck problems . . . Dr. Godek as my doc??? NO THANKS YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr Godek has genuine concern about his patients' treatments. I always feel like he takes the time to listen to my concerns and he remains focused on finding the correct diagnosis and plan of care for the issue at hand. He is also very personable and pleasant. Some of the office staff can be hard to deal with at times but a lot of the staff is great.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

The office staff, in general, is very poor.... Whether they are too busy or just simply rude - if it weren't for the quality of Dr. Godek I would have gone elsewhere years ago. He is knowledgeable and seems to genuinely care about the discussion of your health.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

The staff was way to busy to be courteous. Dr. Godek seems knowledgable, but is rushed. He seems to be more concerned about testing, rather than taking a common sense approach to medical practice.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Godek is a recent addition to Buckingham Family Practice. I have found him to be a careful listener and easy to talk with about any health concerns I might have. The practice is very busy, and it is not always easy to get an appointment with him, but all the doctors in the practice are excellent. Their practice is associated with/recommends excellent specialists as well. The main office is in Buckingham, but the practice has a 2nd office in New Hope, PA. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Brent W. Godek's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)