Ratings for Dr. Ned S. Mejalli

I have been with Doc since 1995. He was until going to United easily accessible. Not so much now. Just a number and dollar sign I guess. Been on high blood pressure meds but never started on a dieretic which is from what I understand the first course of treatment. Somewhat dissapointed cause I expect my Doc to take the time and get it right. Hate to say but time for another opinion.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

One of the worst physicians I've seen, not only in Wisconsin, but within the 5 other states I have lived in before

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Don't waste your time seeing this doctor. I assure you ANY other physician would be better than him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Very careless as a doctor. Highly egotistical & arrogant personality

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Run for your life if you're already under "his care", if not don't bother

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Worst doctor in Wisconsin. Best advice..stay far away from him. He does not care at all about any of his patients, only cares about his income

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

My whole family has seen Dr. Mejelli. He took the time a show concern, compassion, and caring. I don't trust many physicians but Dr. Mejelli, I do. He takes pride in his field. Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Majelli's for the last ten years. He has been a great physician and has always taken the time to discuss with me any issues I've had and spent time asking how I was doing, (stress related wise, etc). I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I would find a better Dr. He thinks he's the best, he hasn't touched my body in over ten years, what kind of Dr is that, he's not listened to my heart, with complaints of chest pain, go to someone who really cares about you not just a paycheck. I'm on Medicare and he's been so rude, that now they're saying if your not comfortably with him, you need a new dr, you think? I knew it, it's all about the money! I'm looking for a new dr now!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Ned S. Mejalli's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenosha, WI