Ratings for Dr. Ned S. Mejalli

Total waste of time dont do it if u know whats good for u

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

dr ned majelli has helped me with so much i would give him 10 stars but since i can only give him a 5 star lets make it a 5 STAR +++ A WONDERFUL CARING KNOWLEDGEABLE physcian he has helped my family out so much thank you for your wonderful service a truely great doctor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I have been with Doc since 1995. He was until going to United easily accessible. Not so much now. Just a number and dollar sign I guess. Been on high blood pressure meds but never started on a dieretic which is from what I understand the first course of treatment. Somewhat dissapointed cause I expect my Doc to take the time and get it right. Hate to say but time for another opinion.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

One of the worst physicians I've seen, not only in Wisconsin, but within the 5 other states I have lived in before

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Don't waste your time seeing this doctor. I assure you ANY other physician would be better than him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Very careless as a doctor. Highly egotistical & arrogant personality

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Run for your life if you're already under "his care", if not don't bother

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Worst doctor in Wisconsin. Best advice..stay far away from him. He does not care at all about any of his patients, only cares about his income

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

My whole family has seen Dr. Mejelli. He took the time a show concern, compassion, and caring. I don't trust many physicians but Dr. Mejelli, I do. He takes pride in his field. Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Majelli's for the last ten years. He has been a great physician and has always taken the time to discuss with me any issues I've had and spent time asking how I was doing, (stress related wise, etc). I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Ned S. Mejalli's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1985)

Wellpoint