Ratings for Dr. Maria E. Torres

never can get in to see her have to wait six weeks. office wait 4 to 2 hour wait every time. never get call back from staff.she has to many patients please stop taking new patients.I'll be changing my doctor should be a limit to how many patients a doctor should have.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I've been treated by Dr. Torrez now for 4-5 years. She's the most knowledgeable and concerned physician I've ever seen. I'm sure this is why there's such a long wait to see her but well worth it when you know you're being treated by the best and also a doctor who truly cares about you. I can honestly and highly recommend Dr. Torrez. Also, my mother is being treated by her nd beklieves that Dr. Torrez ia the very best doctor she has seen as well. We do not believe you could find a better doctor than her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

First wait, 3 hours. Second wait, 2 hours. Must make several calls to get any information from staff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

the only draw back I have is that it takes hours to get in to see her when you have an appointment. Also, you can never get a call through to her office, and if you do it is busy, or you get the answering service. One more thing, when someone calls and needs their scripts called in, it takes two weeks or so. But..as for a good doctor, she is wonderful, and very thorough. She asks and answers questions when one is there. She helps a patient in any way needed, and will try to figure out what is going on medically with a person. I think she is really a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2005

Dr. Maria E. Torres's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1978)

• Blue Cross Of California