Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Hatcher

Dr. Hatcher is the BEST!!! I am a very particular woman when it comes to a good OB/GYN. Dr. Hatcher is proactive, always willing to listen and very knowledgeable! I have been to 6 different OB/GYN's in the last 12 years and NO ONE listened me when I expressed my concern about pain because my symptoms weren't typical of endometriosis. I am now a mother of two children and am pain free because he found the source of the issue. Do not ever think twice before using him as your OB/GYN!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

There can be nothing better than Dr. Hatcher! I am pregnant with my first and he is my OB/GYN. Both me and my husband are slightly stupid when it comes to pregnancy but Dr. Hatcher has made it so easy for us. I practically have a huge grin on my face every time I go to see him. He takes time to sit and answer every stupid question we have. He is very hands on and does every thing possible to make us feel comfortable. He is also very spontaneous when it comes to emergency situations. In nutshell, you get to see him whenever you need. His staff is the best - courteous, efficient and professional. Becky (nurse) is always very helpful both in person and on phone. Wait time is so minimal that my husband has been able to be with me at all the visits even though they were in the middle of work days.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

OMG! Dr. Hatcher is the most down to earth guy you will ever meet! He'll just sit and have a conversation with you like you've been friends for a lifetime. He is caring, good hearted, and always has your best interest at heart. I've been seeing him since mid 2008 and have had quite a few gynecology issues (darn HPV virus and prolapse!!) but he is always willing to take extra time to talk with me at my appts. His staff is wonderful about giving test results in a timely fashion and I think EVERY single time I have called they answered the phone and I didn't have to wait to speak to the nurse or for them to get back with me. She (Becky, LOVE HER!!) was always available to answer my questions or concerns. Dr. Hatcher doesn't have a long for appt scheduling either. They have even gotten me in to see him that same day and the same HOUR that I have called believe it or not. He is well worth going to see. Very Knowledgeable and an all around GREAT Doc!! Go see him! Thanks!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Could be more thorough during appointments (such as measuring fundal height at each appointment and giving new moms more info up front without having to ask, but he will always answer your questions if you ask and is thorough when he does. You just have to know what to ask! Very nice and polite and gentle. Always willing to help if you ask. I would recommend him, but you should always do your own research if its your first baby in case he forgets to tell you something and you didn't know to ask.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey A. Hatcher's Credentials

• Arabic

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare