Ratings for Dr. Evelyn R. Tucker

Dr. Tucker is the most kind, knowledgeable, & thorough doctor I’ve ever met! My 1st visit was incredibly refreshing! The staff was friendly & listened to every word I said. They even sent notes the Dr. forgot to give me @ my appointment. I’m so very pleased to have a team & Dr. that ACTUALLY CARES! I highly recommend her to anyone & everyone who needs a great Dr.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

A great doctor that is knowledgeable, kind, and sincerely concerned about your total health, not just your yearly visit. It's a pleasure to see her when needed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Tucker is hands down the finest doctor I have ever seen. I would say that the Lexington Medical system is not worthy of someone that you might expect to find at the Cleveland Clinic. I've had to move to Atlanta where I'm only a number, and all I do is fight mistakes. Here in GA, 6 hour waits with no apology are the norm. With Dr. Tucker, you've hit the medical care jackpot! Over a year ago, Dr. Tucker URGED me to get a mammogram in spite of my having had a prophylactic mastectomy 20 years ago. When I told the Lexington radiology department that I have documentation that I have no breast tissue remaining, they told me I don't need the mammogram, thus i went without. Fast forward a year, and in GA, I've been diagnosed with breast cancer, which would have been found earlier, had it not been for the bozos at Lexington Radiology. I am currently having radiation. I have stage 1, 0 nodes, but her2/neu 3+ BC, which is highly aggressive. Dr. Tucker is wise beyond her years.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Tucker is the warmest and most fabulous doctor. She is so kind and compassionate. If you have a medical problem or question and she doesn't know the answer, she finds an answer quickly. She was referred to me by Dr. Whitman-Elia and I have always been grateful for that referral. She has the nicest people working for her (especially Debra).

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Tucker and her staff are an example of what medicine should be. The staff is professional, thorough and a pleasure to deal with. Dr. Tucker is amazing as an MD and is a natural communicator. She asks the right questions, listens, and will inform you about options when you have to make a decision about how to treat/manage a medical condition. Her follow-up goes above and beyond expectations and I am thankful to have her as my GYN.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Best OBGYN ever! Great person to talk to about various problems and a is a great listener. She has helped me through some tough times the last few years. Very knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Love, love this doctor! She is the BEST!!! She takes her time and listens to you. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Tucker for 8 years.I had a miscarriage in 2001 when I was with another doctor.That doctor made a terrible situation much worse with her horrendous bedside manner.I promptly switched to another practice and was assigned to Dr.Tucker.What a stroke of good fortune!She is an angel!Unfortunately, I suffered my 2nd miscarriage soon after switching to her.The experience was so much different than the first one.She was caring, compassionate and sympathetic. I got pregnant a third time in 2003 & had difficulties.She looked after me as if I were her sister!She took great care of me and the baby (he is now 7 years old!) She continues to care for me and recently was concerned about my sugar intake and insisted on me getting that checkout out.Turns out, I am on the borderline of Type 2 Diabetes.I am controlling it with diet & exercise.If it weren't for her, I wouldn't even know I have it!She is a God-send and I recommend her to every woman I know!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Eve Tucker and her entire staff have been like family to me and my family for atleast 6 yrs. She has cared for me through breast cancer, uterine polyps and menopause! My three daughters have each begun their "female" care with her along with my 78 yr old Mom. Dr. Tucker is very personal and caring. We get follow up calls from her personally, to see how we are doing. And are always welcomed at each appointment like we are long time friends. She's the best!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Absolutley one of the most wonderful doctors I have ever met. Dr. Tucker and her staff are very kind, compassionate and helpful. She is very good at follow up on medical conditions that are of a concern. I have referred several of my friends and family members to her and they love her and her staff just as much as I do.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Evelyn R. Tucker's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Providence