Ratings for Dr. Guy Efron

Dr efron is the best! Smart kind and best office! My daughter is in great hands

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

highly highly reccomend dr. efron...amazing doc, patient, super helpful. we have an eight month old that he is looking after

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Efron is amazing! I would especially recommend him for 1st time parents. He is very patient, and really takes time to make sure your questions and concerns are delt with. He also is great at educating his patients in lay terms. He has never had a condescending attitude towards me or my husband, and never lets you feel stupid for asking any question. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Love Dr. Efron! But could really go without his short and curt nurse and office staff. I've been cut off in the middle of conversation and had eyes rolled at me. Don't like the nurse staff at all!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Efron is the best. Very patient and helpful with our baby. Has monthly check-ins with babies under 1 year old and spreas out vaccinations.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Efron is great! A good fried of ours recommended him to us and we went to our first appointment for our son last month. He doesnt push vaccinations and recommends do one or two shots at a time. Very intelligent and well educated. Answers all our questions and though he is quite busy he takes his time with all his patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Efron is the best, and what's best is my son loves him. He is young, energetic, and a father of two young children himself. He always relates his stories. I love the fact that when I call, he always calls back with 30-60 minutes depends on how busy he is. He knows his patients very well and is very attentive to parents. Overall he is great

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Efron. He is super helpfull, available, knowlegable and my kids love him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr Efron is an excellent doctor, one of the best pediatrician. He always listen to us carefully when we describe our babies conditions. He always answers all our questions with professionalism. On top of things he's very gentle and nice to the babies, he talks and addresses to them like a father would do to his own child(ren). He always takes time to closely examine our kids. He's a GREAT doctor and my wife and I, highly recommend him. Your kids will be in good hands. I would like to say the same about the other Dr who shares the same office but I would be a liar...how to say this: he's the exact antipode.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008