Ratings for Dr. Debra A. Turull

Terrible surgery experience. Seemed inexperienced and inconsistent when responding to questions. Also Dr gossips about patients with front desk staff regularly.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Turull came highly recommended from a trusted friend. I am grateful to have a highly experienced GYN who is comfortable and knowledgeable with "mature women". She is professional, warm, interested, and helpful. Her follow-through and follow-up isn't the norm these days. I highly recommend her. Currently, her office sees patients Tues/Thurs/Fri and Saturdays.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

It was a good experience from beggining to end. The office was very accomodating in making an appointment, they understood that waiting a couple of weeks was not an option and I was able to see the doctor when I really needed to. The doctor was very down to earth and took the time to listen and understand the reason for my visit, I did not feel rushed as I have in other offices and I actually felt like what I had to say counted. The doctor made sure the discussion was in terms that could be understood. Follow-up was great, the office contacted me with results, other offices require that YOU call into the office. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Turull to others, her years of experience has provided her with the knowledge to address any issues that a patient may have. Thank you to Dr. Turull and her staff for making going to the doctors a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

This has had to be the worst experience I've ever had with a gyno. During intake she refused to believe that I'd had sex at one point and was abstinent, and insisted that I should start using birth control. Then during the exam she was hurting me, and I'd told her, and she became angry. She told me she was using the children's speculum, and that it shouldn't hurt. Then she made an offhand comment that implied that I was a virgin lying about being one. I somehow left feeling like a violated, ****ty prude. At least the exam was ultimately executed properly.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

So friendly - took the time to explain everything. I'm so happy with her manners. She is just the kind of doctor I was looking for - had bad experiences before. I would recommend her services for anyone in need of a serious doctor.Even knowing I have a problem that will take time to understand I have a great feeling about doc Turull.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Best doc ever!!! Heartbroken that she is retiring this year tho. Always helpful and very compassionate. Delivered my two nephews, 3 kids from a close friend, and my sweet baby as well. Listened and answered all of my questions. Ended up having a c-section and she explained everything that might happen, and what to expect. When I came to in recovery, she was the first person I saw...can't imagine anyone else delivering my boy. This woman knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

she helped me out alot with my pcos, and every time i needed to come in and speek with her she was under standing of my feelings and gave me the support i need.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Very nice lady. But my surgery done by her left very extensive and rather embarrassing scarring.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Awesome doctor. Her bedside manner was impeccable. She always listened and seemed concerned. She delivered both my pregnancies and took extra special care of my high risk pregnancy. I will never see another OBGYN. Fabulous MD!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Very professional but also personable once you have seen her more than once. She will not accept Medicare. When I retire I will have to find another gynecologist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Debra A. Turull's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1989)

Unicare