Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Feldman

I think his staff has changed over time. I first dealt with some very nasty woman, unless she doesn't work evenings - she's no longer the person I deal with. The new assistant is so kind and personable. This doctor is fantastic - he is caring and takes the time to hear you out and do what he can to help ease your mental anguish.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

attentive and soft-spoken. a great doctor who seems interested in helping. some facilities are like meat markets that get you in and out as fast as possible but Dr. Feldman takes time to speak with patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Feldman is an excellent doctor. He is compassionate, non-judgemental and caring.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I had the misfortune to have him as a dr. In the hospital.After waiting a week to see him he thought after a two minute conversation he knew what was best for me.took away the meds my primary dr. Took years to adjust and get right for my life to be manageble.Thank you for the unbearable panic attacks and soul crushing depression.f#$@ you!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I'm not a mean spirited person but let's put it this way. I hope the people who work in his office one day has a problem. And then I hope they have to wait over 2 hours and then be treated like garbage. And then I hope when they actually needed someone to talk to, someone tells them to go fly a kite. And I hope they know....in full force....how that feels.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I would have been better off stabbing myself in the eye with a fork than going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Feldman!!! The first doctor ever that took the time to address my issues rather than write a script; pat me on the butt; and send me out the door! He asked what I WANTED and what I was hoping to accomplish with visits with him. He was very informative, professional, and thoughtful in regards to medications and my needs. I absolutely would recommend him. His staff is very friendly and thoughtful. They make sure that your needs are a priority and you are not just a number. I have had several doctors and DR. FELDMAN is the first one that I will stick with!! THANK YOU TO YOU AND YOUR STAFF!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Feldman for 6 years. He has been very nice and professional. he remembers my family and he has also been there when I have been in the hospital. I think I can say he has saved my life. I AM sleeping at night. my anxiety is controlled. And he continues to help me with every visit. He and his staff are all great, just remember he has a lot of patients and some require more assistance than others.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Expect waiting 3-4 hours after your appt time to see Dr.. Iwas dropped because of missed appt. while hospitalized for a major health issue, then the staff scheduled me for a day he was not even open.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

This doctor dumpped me based on the recomendation of his offfice manager. We had a dispute over fees. My son and I were very sick, and I called to reschedule my appointement.. I had to wait for the office manager to review my chart. They would not scheduled an a appointment until I paid the fee which would have messed up my medication. My mom being upset paid the no show fee. When I called to schedule the appointment I was told by the office staff that I would no longer be able to bee seen here and go somewhere else. I have seen this doctor for years and had a good rapor with hime, but I cannot respect someone who allows his investors and manager to treat people in such a poor way, and says there is nothing he can do about it. I have worked any many offices and people are to be treated on an individual basis, not ducks in a row. I am saddedned this has turneed out this way. All I asked is if I could pay the fee at the time of My appointment and was refused an appointment and du

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Alan D. Feldman's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1996)

First Health Network