Ratings for Dr. Julie C. Bevan

I only saw her once for my yearly physical. She seems to speak very fast. Making appointment to see her seems hard. I was hoping to see her within a week but her staff told me that she could only see me in 6 weeks. I made the appointment but my condition seems to get worse 2 weeks later and I called again to see if I could go in earlier. I told her staff that I don't mind seeing another doctor since she is so busy. She told me that if I can't wait I should just go to the urgent care. I told her I don't want to go to the urgent care because I'll spend the whole day there. She told me to try calling at 8am in the morning the next day. So I called at 8am the next morning, her nurse talked to her and called me back and told me that I could see her during lunch time on that day. I was thankful but my happiness only lasted for 5mins. Her nurse called back after 5 mins and told me that she can't see me that afternoon and asked me to try again the next day. I straight away go to their website to look for another doctor who can see me within a few days. From the test that was performed I get to know that I have H. Pylori Infection. I was bloated for weeks but there was no pain. That was why I didn't go to Urgent Care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Bevan is very kind and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains medical conditions and treatment plans in detail. She and her staff are very efficient and provide outstanding service.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Bevan has always taking time and been very thorough. I have been seeing her for over 5 years now-probably longer.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Staff and office are pandamoneom. Twice got wrong information relayed to me by staff and incorrect prescriptions forwarded to my pharmacy. Deeply concerned me. Doctor has a propensity to prescribe whatever new drug she has heard about most recently. When I asked her to prescribe me less expensive drugs, she still set me up with $300/month versions. Had a peculiar trait: asks me what I think we should try next? Like I went to medical school. I lost faith in her and went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Julie C. Bevan's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)