Ratings for Dr. Cher Cohler

Had my first appointment with Dr. Cohler yesterday and I was very impressed. She was very caring, but professional. Wished I would have found her two years ago!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Had a great visit and felt she was listening and interested in what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

took my son to the ER. they said he had the flu. 2 days later, he was still ill. Dr. Cohler said to bring him in...NOW!!!! she admitted him right away. she came in on weekends to check up on him. he is 2. and he had pneumonia. i trust NO ONE other than Dr Cohler and her esteemed collegues such as Dr. Bukont. her assistants are remarkable as well. besides, they both were the first ones to change his diaper when he was born.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

I felt that Dr. Cohler was professional, and left me feeling at ease. Her nurse is also very easy going, and friendly. I am so glad to have finally found a general practitioner who can also do my yearly paps. She takes everything into consideration, and took the time to go over everything with me. I have never had an EKG, and she suggested I have one done. Also, there was hardly any wait.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Cohler is the best primary doctor I have ever had. She is flexible with scheduling, understanding and really cares about her patients. She and her assistant, Nicole, are wonderful and I've referred them to several friends - and will keep referring her!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Cohler is always very nice and informative. She answers what ever questions I have and always has a few for me- she really cares!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Cohler is great! She's intelligent, friendly, and explains things well.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Cher Cohler's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2000)

Secure Horizons