Ratings for Dr. Henry Y. Su

Dr. Su is the BEST Doctor I know ! Started out with Dr. Su before his 1st child . I move to Canada and have missed his caring about you ! I will go see him when I'm in Texas !

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Reviews on this site led me to believe dr.su was a wonderful md, however my experience wasn't good at all. My first ever pregnancy ended with a miscarriage in first trimester, the doctor and his staff were very cold and didn't show any sympathy. His staff are very rude and unprofessional. I am always hearing other patients private medical issues being spread along staff member, they are definately not discreet. Doc not soo bad but he does seem to lack emotion, if I were him I'd hire new staff.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

He is the greatest. I have been going to him for 15 years. The staff is also great. I would recommend him to every woman in the Houston and surrounding areas. Thanks so much. LVG

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Su is great! He is compassionate, caring, respectful and he is extremely knowledgeable. He truly loves his work & his dedication shows!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

He is one of a kind. I've never met another like him. He gave me the gifts of my life and has helped me with them and my own health in so many ways. I could never repay him. Would and have recommended him to every woman I know. Amber alshafi

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I LOVE DR. SUE AND HIS STAFFF AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT WORK IN THAT OFFICE. DR. SUE IS CARING LOVING AND LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Doctor Su has been my OBGYN for over 10 years. He is caring, informative and really listens. I can share any vital information with him and he is happy to sit with me and answer my questions and talk about my concerns. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Hello I have been going to Dr. Su since 2001. I first met him when I had my first pregnancy but i miscarried. A year later I was pregnant again and he has delivered 2 of my 3 kids. The only reason why he didn't deliver my 3rd child is because I was a high risk pregnancy and he referred me to another Dr. That was a hard adjustment for me because I am so used to him. But immediately after I had my 3rd child I returned to Dr. Su for my post partum checkup. I recommend to every woman that I know that is looking for and OB/GYN. He is so knowledgeable, patient, and very timely. I never can understand how he is so prompt with my appointments but I never feel like he is rushing me out to get to the next person. HE'S THE BEST DR. I wish he was a family practice Dr. also LOL>

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Su and his staff are the best!!! Cares so much about his patients

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr. Su is the best OBYN doctor in Houston. I've been going to him for years. I would recommend him to any woman who wants a patient, punctual, understanding and caring doctor. He decided to take my sister in when she was 6 months pregnant because she wanted to switch doctors. His nurse is very helpful as well. If was to ever retire, I don’t know what I would do.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Henry Y. Su's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1989)