Ratings for Dr. David M. Gold

We had a great experience with Dr. Gold. He gave us the time and attention we needed.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Gold is fantastic. My son was very sick at the time we began to see him. We couldn't figure out why he was sick. Dr. Gold took the time to explain to me and my son how and why he was so sick. He wanted to get a blood test done on my son to see if he had antibodies to Remicade, and he was right. Next we tried Methotrexate and Humira, and now my son is doing so great, and it's all thanks to Dr. Gold. He takes the time to explain things to you and doesn't rush you out of the office. He answers all of your questions, returns phone calls on the day you call the office, and goes out of his way to help my son. As a result, Dr. Gold is an amazing doctor, and I would certainly recommend him to any parent looking for a Pediatric Gastroenterologist. Thank you, Dr. Gold!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Gold is a really wonderful doctor. He made my child feel very comfortable. He took a lot of time to explain everything to me. I wished every doctor would be as friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Gold is the reason that I am doing so well with my Crohn's disease to date. He had showed so much patience to me, he has never given up with treatments and testing, and he has been aggressive in treating all of my symptoms. He has an amazing bedside manner, he never makes you feel uncomfortable, and takes every little concern completely seriously. I feel that he genuinely cares about his patient's well-being in every day life and he is extremely educated in his field. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Gold is one of the nicest doctors my family has ever had to deal with. Having a child with Crohn's disease is difficult enough.When it is an adolescent who has the additional pressures of being a teenager, you need a physician who will go the extra mile to develop a trusting relationship with your child. That physician is Dr. Gold. He showed extraordinary patience with our son.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008