Ratings for Dr. Sunil Abrol

Very honest, very professional. He knows what he doing. Thank you,Doctor. Anna Y

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr.Abrol had saved my mother's life who has developed An atrial septal rupture after a heart attack. Emergency,6 hour surgery was performed by Dr. Abrol who has repaired the damage and my mother is off to recovery! Knowledgable, caring, serious and experienced surgeon. Wonderful communication with family and patient. Very straight forward. Dr.Abrol was a godsend to us, when I pray for my mother, I pray for him too.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Extremely kind, caring and knowledgable. Strongly recommend to any one in need of heart surgery.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Performed a complete cardiac reconstruction of my father's heart (15 hours) after my father suffered a massive infection (endocarditis)that was likely acquired during his first surgery. Originally, my father had had a double bypass and valve replacement at Mt. Sinai with a team of doctors who were beyond negligent in their follow-up care. At Maimonides, Dr. Abrol was very straightforward about the severity of my father's condition and performed an extremely difficult and complex operation. An EXTREMELY skilled surgeon and cardiac specialist. I would highly recommend him and his team at Maimonides.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008