Ratings for Dr. Jesse E. Seidman

Everyone was great from Charlie taking the X-rays and Dr Seidman being so thorough and incredibly insightful. I recommend Dr Seidman to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr Seidman was awesome. His bedside manner and patience with me was truly amazing. He listen and answer each question I had. Thank you again for your help. Truly I feel better already!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Seidman provided me with a professional diagnosis and professional medical care resulting in dramatic improvement .

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Excellent doctor! Will not see another doctor... he is the best!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Awesome doctor! Very experienced and knowledgeable. Takes time to listen to you! Great personality! All 5 of my surgeries have been successful!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Excellent doctor. Really knows his stuff! Cares about his patients. He listens and explains procedures. Surgeries he has performed on me have been very successful. Love this doctor, I won't see any one else but him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Alrighty I went in for a repair in my knee. No big deal. 1.5 hour surgery. I trusted Dr. Seidman. Well he and his staff put me under anesthesia, only then to realize NO ONE MADE SURE THE TOOLS WERE AVAILABLE TO PERFORM THE SURGERY. Not completely upset about that but a surgery that was supposed to last 1-1.5 hours actually lasted 5+hours because the tools had to be delivered. But here's the kicker, none of the staff ever went and informed my family. My family is very understanding and have patience....but, 5 hours?! Come on!!!!!! Alright, we let things go, honest mistake maybe? .... Forward time a couple years, fractured several bones in accident. I went to ER they confirmed fractures. They referred me to ortho. I was very worried about seeing Dr. Seidman. But he had the earliest appointment available. So, I went. ER said I had multiple fractures, he said he didn't see those, only one. Interesting. But wanted to trust him. He casted me. He squeezed my hand and arm very hard as he casted me ( normal? I hoped). He apologized for hurting me. I said it was okay. Assuming, it was ok. After that there was a lot of pain. I called his office 2.5-3 weeks later when I was miserable. Asked if he could sign off on pain pills for pain (assumed it was normal) or help me. He had his nurse respond "not at this time, and they would see me when it was time to remove cast"....Call me crazy buti f I were a doc, and my patient were in pain very close to the time to remove cast, I would ask them to please come in so we could find out why! But nope, very shortly after calling his office for help and being refused, my fingers turned purple and then blue. The cast ended up being sawed off. Doc Seidman apparently casted me so tight that my circulation was being cut off. I went back to ER for a new cast/splint, they said my bones weren't healing. I appreciate my small town hospital and my ER visit has cost less than one visit with Academy Ortho and again they have really let us down! And to add to that, there are other fractures in my hand that apparently Doc Seidman "missed".

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Seidman is the best. He did surgery on both my knee and ankle. Both have been very successful. The office staff is superb! Very friendly! Dr. Seidman is very knowledgeable. He listens carefully and answers all your questions. He has a great personality that makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Seidman to anyone who needs an orthopedic doctor! Excellent doctor and supporting staff!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Jesse is the best! He is honest,upfront and doesn't play games. Most important, he is master surgeon. He did major reconstructive surgery on my left shoulder and it feels better than when I was 20 years younger. Right shoulder is giving problems and I am going back to him so he can work his "magic" on it.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Doctor Seidman is very personable and knowledgable Orthopedic Surgeon who takes the time to explain the procedures, recovery and possible side effects. I felt very comfortable having reconstructive knee surgery. His staff is very professional and always returns my calls ASAP. I would recommend him highly to anyone having problems with there knees. He did a great job reconstructing my left knee.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Jesse E. Seidman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1986)