Ratings for Dr. C. Kerry Stratford

He is a great doctor and delivered one of my four kids! His staff is so wonderful especially his assistant! They are very helpful and willing to go a extra mile!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Stratford has shown little regard for the well being of difficult patients. I understand that unhealthy older patients can be frustrating, however, his lack of compassion and follow through may cost my parent their life. After seeing Dr. Stratford for over a decade he continued to ignore obvious signs of extraordinary poor health.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Stratford for 30 years..with my intire family. I have a daughter in Florida and she goes to Dr. Stratford when she is in town. Dr. Stratford is a caring, listening professional and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

He is no rush! He is a very caring doctor! Thank you Dr.Stratford and team! ~ Kentucky Kim and family. (6 children)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Stratford for 20 years. He is compassionate, dedicated and caring. I have always been treated very respectfully and with dignity. He has treated my whole family through the years and we all love him!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Stratford is the best family doctor that my wife and I have ever been associated with. Compared against others in Washington state, Salt Lake City and St George, Dr. Stratford is very knowledgeable about every problem that we have presented. He keeps up to date with the latest medical information and has always been very caring. He is an excellent physician. We have been pleased to have his as our primary care provider for the past 7 years.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Oh. My. Gosh. Well, It was imperitive that Dr Stratfords staff fill out a form so that my son could have a procedure done at the dentist. They never faxed the form despite me calling many times, and now I can't even get them to return my phone calls. As a result I am losing my spot with the dentist and will have to put off important work for over a month. This mistake is costing me almost a 1000 dollars.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

By far the worst doctor we have EVER seen! Could not even give us a diagagnosis on a cold. When we asked questions he got argumentative and yelled at us. Liked to talk about his own health issues though. NARCISSTIC, RUDE, EGOTISTICAL, ABSOLUTELY NO BEDSIDE MANNER. All in all a complete waste of time & money.

Submitted March 17, 2011

I have only visited with Dr. Stratford twice, but each time he took his time, explained things to me clearly, and didn't rush through questions that I had for him. While I don't have an extensive history of office visits with Dr. Stratford, my two experiences and the experiences of my co-workers have all been positive. The medical staff of Dr. Stratford's has been top notch and very good and kind. The front desk staff of the St. George Clinic where you check in before getting to Dr. Statford was professional, but not as friendly and happy to see you as his medical staff was.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Is very caring and has take great care of my children and wife. He is always respectful. He always gives us the pros and cons of different treatments.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. C. Kerry Stratford's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)