Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Holladay

Dr. Holladay is an excellent neurosurgeon. His bedside manner is kind and gentle, and his skills are outstanding. Dr. Holladay is conservative when operating. In dealing with the spine, he does not encourage big operations and fusions unless absolutely necessary. He has performed surgery on 3 of my relatives and they all had very successful back surgery. My mother was 89 when he operated on her back, and she went home the next day! I would not hesitate to refer friends and relatives to him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I completely disagree with the negative comments made by the patient above. I have been seeing DR. Holladay since 1994 and he is a kind, gentle and capable surgeon who takes time to talk with you and really care about you as a person. My wife was going to have a spinal fusion with another surgeon. When I mentioned this to Dr. Holladay, he immediatley made an appoinment for my wife to see him and did the surgery without any spinal fusion. Now my wife is as good as new. I completely trust Dr. Holladay as a doctor, surgeon and a human being. He is the best. I trust him with out any reservation. Ranjit Coomarasingham

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Staff: The young lady at the front desk was very rude with everyone and on one occasion was caught lying to another patient. Punctuality: About 15 min in waiting room, but more than an hour in the patient room even to see a nurse. Helpfullness / Knowledge: Dr. Holladay was supposed to inplant a spinal cord stimulator to relieve my wife's pain. The Dr. was supposed to conduct surgery under twilight anesthesia so the patient could advise of the correct placement. He did not do this as agreed and put the patient completly out. Dr. Holladay put the device on the wrong side of the spine which rendered the device useless. He did this against the advise of another perfessional in surgery and the patients wishes. Dr. Holladay then lied to me in the waiting room about events leading up to the failed surgery. My wife had two additional surgeries that attempted to correct Dr. Holladays actions. The second surgeon could not correct the damage done. A true nightmare!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Frank P. Holladay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in Southern California, Dr. Frank Holladay attended the University of California at Berkeley for an undergraduate degree in zoology, at which time he realized the direction he wanted to take in his career — medicine. He went on to attend Creighton University Medical School. while performing surgery on a brain tumor in medical school at Creighton university he knew he wanted to become a neurosurgeon. After his fellowship in neurosurgery, he took a teaching position at the University of Kansas.

• English

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)