Ratings for Dr. Alla Gordina

We adopted our daughter when she was three years old. We took her to Dr. Gordina not knowing much about our daughters family medical history. Dr. Gordina has always been right on every diagnosis concerning our daughters health. Even so far as to determine a broken foot without x-rays! The Dr. is brilliant!!!! She is kind , compassionate, and very knowledgeable. Or daughter is sixteen now and she admires Dr. Gordina so much she wants to become a pediatric nurse . We highly recommend Dr. Gordina!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Horrible doctor.. very rude, arrogant, and unknowledgeable. Refused to see my child because i chose to delay vaccines due to his gastro symptoms. also changed dates of the double shots she gave my child to make it seem like they were spread out. will never recommend to anyone. parents beware!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I can't possibly understand how people rated her so highly. The doctor is extremely rude and condescending. Both she and her husband (Dr. Goldman) could use a course in bedside manners. She is both sarcastic and honestly, not very knowledgable about certain health conditions. I will most certainly not recommend her to any family or friends.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Gordina is by far very helpful in many ways. When I was trying to breastfeed my youngest child I was having many difficulties. She walked me through all the steps of how to be able to continue breastfeeding my child. I was so happy and so was my little guy!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

It is without hesitation that I recommend Dr. Alla Gordina as a pediatrician. With her office located in East Brunswick, I drive 45 minutes from my home to bring my four children for her exceptional care.I met Dr. Gordina in 2006 after a medical testing mistake by another pediatrician on my adopted daughter from China. When I brought my daughter to Dr. Gordina, she reassured me and calmed my fears. She spent two hours with me going page by page through her medical history. Moreover, she asked questions about her social and emotional attachments and adjustments. Dr. Gordina also asked about her eating habits and appetite. She gave a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of my daughter. I left informed and confident about my daughter's health and well-being. There is a reason she is known for her expertise in international adoption. Shortly thereafter, I transferred my other children to patients of Dr. Gordina. My children trust her. My family trusts her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

very nice polite staff. doctor is extremely rude.once saw her pick her nose in the front of the office

Submitted April 16, 2012

I don't know how can people rate her as a good and knowledgable doctor if she can NOT differentiate asthma from pneumonia!!! Asthma is her favorite diagnosis making you think that she has stock in all the brand asthma medications. I guess people who give her a good rating never had real problems. People have to speak up otherwise someone may get hurt!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Will not reccomend her to anyone I care about. Horrible staff and Dr. Gordina only looks at you as a billing entry, how sad!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Doctor Gordina cares, yes she does, about the money she can get out of you. I took my children there for a year and couldn't deal with the incredible rude staff that she has. She is a hyprocrite and I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

I do not post to these kinds of sites but I have to wholeheartedly disagree with the poster below me. Both Dr. Gordina and her husband (our general practitioner) have always been very attentive to the health and needs of our family. They are always available over the phone outside of office hours and have been incredibly accommodating when the need has arisen. Asking around is exactly how we found them 3 years ago and are glad we did. -M.P.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Alla Gordina's Credentials

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ