Ratings for Dr. Alla Gordina

This doctor is knowledgeable, but unfortunately she is very overbearing. She saw the child acting out in the doctors office and then thought she was a psychologist by explaining what the child must be thinking? I thought she did her residency in pediatrics and not psychotherapy. I know she is trying to be helpful, but she really does come out and act like the parents are unintelligent. We don't believe a TV should raise a child and that time should be limited, but I think getting into these conversations with a doctor is just a bit too odd. She blasted me for having a toy that lights up because it will ruin a baby's creativity to express herself thus causing her to be quiet and not use her mouth. This is a toy that is activated by hitting it and playing with it. I guess bringing the baby to hit a few keys on the piano is bad because she can create noise without vocalizing. Give me a break! She did well with the shots and everything so no complaints there. I enjoyed her staff member that gave the children the shots. Very nice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

We adopted our daughter when she was three years old. We took her to Dr. Gordina not knowing much about our daughters family medical history. Dr. Gordina has always been right on every diagnosis concerning our daughters health. Even so far as to determine a broken foot without x-rays! The Dr. is brilliant!!!! She is kind , compassionate, and very knowledgeable. Or daughter is sixteen now and she admires Dr. Gordina so much she wants to become a pediatric nurse . We highly recommend Dr. Gordina!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Horrible doctor.. very rude, arrogant, and unknowledgeable. Refused to see my child because i chose to delay vaccines due to his gastro symptoms. also changed dates of the double shots she gave my child to make it seem like they were spread out. will never recommend to anyone. parents beware!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I can't possibly understand how people rated her so highly. The doctor is extremely rude and condescending. Both she and her husband (Dr. Goldman) could use a course in bedside manners. She is both sarcastic and honestly, not very knowledgable about certain health conditions. I will most certainly not recommend her to any family or friends.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Gordina is by far very helpful in many ways. When I was trying to breastfeed my youngest child I was having many difficulties. She walked me through all the steps of how to be able to continue breastfeeding my child. I was so happy and so was my little guy!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

It is without hesitation that I recommend Dr. Alla Gordina as a pediatrician. With her office located in East Brunswick, I drive 45 minutes from my home to bring my four children for her exceptional care.I met Dr. Gordina in 2006 after a medical testing mistake by another pediatrician on my adopted daughter from China. When I brought my daughter to Dr. Gordina, she reassured me and calmed my fears. She spent two hours with me going page by page through her medical history. Moreover, she asked questions about her social and emotional attachments and adjustments. Dr. Gordina also asked about her eating habits and appetite. She gave a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of my daughter. I left informed and confident about my daughter's health and well-being. There is a reason she is known for her expertise in international adoption. Shortly thereafter, I transferred my other children to patients of Dr. Gordina. My children trust her. My family trusts her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

very nice polite staff. doctor is extremely rude.once saw her pick her nose in the front of the office

Submitted April 16, 2012

I don't know how can people rate her as a good and knowledgable doctor if she can NOT differentiate asthma from pneumonia!!! Asthma is her favorite diagnosis making you think that she has stock in all the brand asthma medications. I guess people who give her a good rating never had real problems. People have to speak up otherwise someone may get hurt!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Will not reccomend her to anyone I care about. Horrible staff and Dr. Gordina only looks at you as a billing entry, how sad!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Doctor Gordina cares, yes she does, about the money she can get out of you. I took my children there for a year and couldn't deal with the incredible rude staff that she has. She is a hyprocrite and I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Alla Gordina's Credentials

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ