Ratings for Dr. Dominic A. Cimato

Dr Cimato. Was the most compassionate dr I ever met in my life and anyone that didn't like him just didn't like hearing the truth. He told you point blank what you needed to do and was an excellent dr I. Truly miss him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Doctor over reacts to patient questions . Suggests going to hospital with little information and understanding od situation. Becomes irrate when patient questions his actions. Not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr.Cimato has been the primary doctor for our family since he began his practice on Brighton Rd. He is a wonderful, compassionate doctor who takes all the time you need and doesn't just give you just 10 minutes. He listens to and answers all of my long list of concerns, every time. Even when I was diagnosed with Fibro, he went out of his way to help me with treatment options. He will be greatly missed. I am not sure what these other people are talking about with bad reviews and bedside manners as I have had no such problem, ever. Greatly missed, B. Henderson

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I havent seen another doctor in 20 years. Even when I moved to Chicago for a while I came back here just for my doctor visits. He is a part of our family and we love him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

although he is a very good doctor very knowledgeable in medicine he lacks bedside manners, he can be very mean and swear at you at times as he made my adult sister cry by yelling at her, I did not want to be leave her until he was verbaly abusive to me at my last visit for no apparent reason to the point that I everyone in the other rooms could hear the swearing and yelling. As a doctor its unethical the way he speaks to her patients. I will be searching for a new physician. I also spoke to the office manager about his behavior as she reluctantly agreed about his behavior, although she could not say much cause she works there.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Love him. I've been going him to years because he listens to me and is willing to try homeopathic solutions. Also great at back cracking!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

doesnt check charts, tests results, or calls you back... beware hope its a good day.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Very awfull doctor, with awfull manners. i would never recomend him to anyone ever. On the other hand his partner Dr Michael Pusatier is wonderfull, and if you could switch i would do so ASAP!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Excellent Doctor - Has always gone above and beyond for everyone in my family. Spends the time explaining answers for any questions I have and calls me back when I have more. Has helped me many times! I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Dominic A. Cimato's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1990)

• Blue Cross Of California