Ratings for Dr. Alice Yung

Dr. Yung was very professional and thorough, she gave me all the information I need to make an informed decision on birth control. I was very glad to have a doctor was non-judgmental of my history and made sure I was well taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Yung is always very through and patient and she has an excellent connection with her patients. Dr. Yung delivered my daughter and 7 years later still wants updates on how she is doing in my yearly visits. I love the personal attention and feeling of family that I get from my visits, I would recommend Dr. Yung to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Yung by my general MD and she has been so helpful and informative to my health. She works with you to provide helpful solutions to all of your questions. She also does a complete run through of your history which helps in assessing your overall history and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Yung is thorough and very helpful. She explains every procedure and medical concern as it arises, and explains medical concepts from lab results clearly. She is also concerned about patients' overall health and brought up health concerns usually addressed only by family doctors at all. Dr. Yung also provided me external resources and was extremely encouraging as I moved to improve other areas of my health. She took genuine interest in my health by following up with me and having conversations with me about steps I am taking to improve my health. Dr. Yung and her staff are kind, caring, and supportive, making me excited to make my health a priority.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I was diagnosed with HPV, and Dr. Yung made me feel 100 percent better with understanding HPV and and what I needed to do next. She is kind and attentive.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Yung was absolutely amazing. Very professional and caring. The staff is very helpful and friendly with every visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Yung.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Yung. She is very nice and answering all the questions for me.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Every time I go for a visit there is at least an hour wait. Dr. Yung is always in a hurry which leads to feeling very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

My appointment was at 10 and i didnt get to see her until 12, she rushed through our appointment so much so that she asked if I had any questions as she was half way out the door. She questioned my decisions about my body and even my relationship with a man shes never even met saying that he could be cheating. I would not recommend her if you like an understanding and caring doctor who will make you feel comfortable and respect your decisions. I came out of the appointment room in tears with how unhelpful and rude she was. It seems that she saves her time for her more favorited patients and speeds through appointments with those she doesnt favor or doesnt know.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I saw her over four months ago and am now reviewing because i am still so outraged about my experience. I went to see her three times. She was OVER a hour late each time to the point where I almost walked out. Once she came in I felt like she was in a hurry. She was so judgmental about everything, saying I wasn't in a stable relationship and trying to turn me away. I'm sorry I'm not having a baby and married so I can join your collage of pictures of you holding babies. I'm responsible which is why I was there. She was cold and unfriendly. I DO NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Alice Yung's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA