Ratings for Dr. Alice Yung

I completely trust Dr. Yung and her staff. She is thorough and I never feel like i am being rushed or any symptom is being disregarded. Appointments can run behind schedule,but I know it's because Dr. Yung spends time with each of her patients and I would rather have that than be taken right on time and feel like I am being rushed or cannot ask the dr. questions. I have never had a bad experience here. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Yung is a thorough doctor. I felt well cared for throughout my pregnancies. She listened to me as the patient and answered any concerns. Dr. Yung has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Yung cares about my health overall, not just health concerns for which I am visiting her office. She is the first doctor to encourage me to work toward a healthy weight, and she consistently encourages me and tells me I am doing a good job. She motivates me to work toward becoming a healthier me, something I have never experienced with another doctor. She and her staff are very friendly and seem to care about their patients. I do not feel like another chart in her office, I feel like a person.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Yung is very attentive and informative. She is patient and very caring. Awesome doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Everyone is so nice and caring, every time I come they make sure I get all my questions answered. They make sure that when you schedule an appointment that they give you a reminder call. I really enjoy the staff and Dr. Yung! Dr. Yung has helped me learn more about my body than any other doctor I have been too. Everyone at the office helped me so much when I needed it.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

The front staff is very nice and welcoming. You can tell Dr. Yung cares very much about each patient by the way she talks to you. She takes the time to clearly understand your needs. Overall the staff and Dr. Yung are excellent.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

This doctor makes me feel welcome and very comfortable to express my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

She is so helpful. She explains everything in detail and takes as much time as needed to ensure her patients are well-educated and comfortable. I very much appreciate the time she takes with me every time I am here.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Yung was very professional and thorough, she gave me all the information I need to make an informed decision on birth control. I was very glad to have a doctor was non-judgmental of my history and made sure I was well taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Yung is always very through and patient and she has an excellent connection with her patients. Dr. Yung delivered my daughter and 7 years later still wants updates on how she is doing in my yearly visits. I love the personal attention and feeling of family that I get from my visits, I would recommend Dr. Yung to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Alice Yung's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med