Dr. Judy Sturm

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Judy Sturm

I Highly recommend Dr. Sturm Dr. Kang and associates. I've been to several dentist around the world including in Toronto and new York. No where have i experienced greater professionalism expertise compassion and friendliness as I have at Dr sturms office. From the front desk staff to the dentist's all are above par. Dr. Sturm Dr. Kang and Dr. Lo are all devoted to caring for their patients and meeting their unique needs.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Staff and Associates all amazing. Caring and dedicated to make sure you are well informed before you make the next decision. I would highly recommend this office to all.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

The best team you could imagine!!!!! Nothing but lots of praise for this amazing dentist and her staff!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Cannot recommend this office. Came based on a recommendation and at first things seemed fine - Dr Sturm is friendly and seems gregarious. After a while it became clear that this office is all about maximizing income: when a cavity needs filling, a minimum of two, often three, "surfaces" are billed to the insurance, for example. What is worse: Dr Sturm really cannot be said to be all that competent (otherwise she must be willfully negligent): I have had crowns produced by her office that are blatantly of the wrong color, cavities filled "preventatively" in teeth that did not need a filling, only to have to rush back a week later because the tooth right next to the treated one had a cavity that was overlooked during the exam, and so on and so on. What is more: the staff, as other reviewers have noted, is mostly friendly but often borderline incompetent; they take forever to get any transaction done, for example, and get grumpy with you when you indicate that you need to leave (as your parking is running out or you have another appointment). While i cannot speak for the other dentists working there, I have to advise people to be careful with this office.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Very disappointing experience. I went to this office as its convenient and came highly recommended. The main receptionist is not extremely friendly but she does seem professional. I have been to the office about 4-5 times and my last experience has left me very disturbed about the overall professionalism. The doctor herself is fine, the office staff could use a refresher in client care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Judy takes care of the whole person. Especially important for someone who is not overly comfortable at the dentist. Judy and team make sure that the experience isn't too traumatic for me. And when those little emergencies happen (a crown coming off the day before I flew out on vacation) they managed to squeeze you in to save the day.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I had a wonderful experience yesterday in this office. Dr. Sturm stayed late to attend to a broken tooth which turned out much more complicated than anticipated. At all times she acted very professionally and constantly was concerned that I was not in pain. She even called me in the evening to inquire how I was feeling. Would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This is such a wonderful practice, they definitely make you feel like they care and want the best for their patients. First time in a long time that I actually look forward to going to the dentist. Thank you Dr. Sturm and team!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have Cancer & after 3 years of Chemo & Plasmapheresis my teeth were not in good shape & loose. I had a very bad dental infection & on OSDP. Dr Sturm personally came to look at my issues & referred me to an excellent Endontist, Dr. P Shedeltsky. Her staff, especially Kelly took the time to follow up w/ my Oncologist to get the correct forms completed. I suffer from very bad anxiety & Dr. Sturm is so patient. OSDP only covers a very small portion of the bill. She donated her time. I have had 6 upper caps & an implant done by Dr Sturm prior to my Cancer. (I had no issues w/ these teeth after chemo). She always takes the time to personally write a letter to specialists regarding further dental treatment to ensure your needs are met. She is not only professional, patient, very experienced; she cares about her patients. Nothing is an effort. I highly recommend Dr Sturm. She is an excellent dentist and her staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I love Dr. Sturm. I had a small emergency on Christmas eve and she stayed late for me to ensure that I was comfortable over the holidays. The staff was wonderful to me and I enjoyed my Christmas !

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Judy Sturm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Judy Sturm and Associates have been providing quality general and cosmetic dentistry services in the Bay Bloor / Yorkville neighbourhood of downtown Toronto for over 25 years. They are passionate about their work and about offering their patients expert dentistry in a gentle, caring environment. Services include teeth whitening, dental implants, emergency appointments and much more. Dr. Sturm was voted Best Dentist in Toronto by the readers of Now Magazine in 2015, 2014 and 2012. (She has also consistently been voted Best Mom in Toronto by her husband – her #1 fan – and by her five children, whose smiles she carries with her always.) There’s good reason for those accolades – patients respond to her enthusiastic personality and unique ability to make them feel comfortable. Dr. Sturm gets a real sense of fulfillment from being able to enhance a patient’s appearance – and their self image – with a healthy, beautiful smile. For her, it just doesn’t get much better than that.