Ratings for Dr. Judy Sturm

Judy takes care of the whole person. Especially important for someone who is not overly comfortable at the dentist. Judy and team make sure that the experience isn't too traumatic for me. And when those little emergencies happen (a crown coming off the day before I flew out on vacation) they managed to squeeze you in to save the day.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I had a wonderful experience yesterday in this office. Dr. Sturm stayed late to attend to a broken tooth which turned out much more complicated than anticipated. At all times she acted very professionally and constantly was concerned that I was not in pain. She even called me in the evening to inquire how I was feeling. Would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This is such a wonderful practice, they definitely make you feel like they care and want the best for their patients. First time in a long time that I actually look forward to going to the dentist. Thank you Dr. Sturm and team!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Fact. Dentists refer patients to other specialists and there are "fees" that are generated back to the referring practice. There is a lack of disclosure by certain dentists. For people with periodontal problems -- dentists are reluctant to "give up" their patients entirely to a periodontist -- electing to "share". Share means revenue generated by your periodontal problems. Again, a lack of disclosure. A periodontal cleaning, with deeper instruments is quantumly better for you -- but the dentist who has a contract hygienist is unlikely to have periodontal training nor instruments. If you are 50, you need to take control -- go directly for cleanings to a periodontist and skip the dentist who is only interested in your teeth as a revenue source.

Submitted March 15, 2016

High end trying clinic and nothing high end about it other than fees and "fast time" that is getting you in and out as fast as they can. Dr. Sturm I am disappointed with the treatment and the way my daughter was treated. I asked the receptionist for you to call me and follow up. A week has passed and I would appreciate a call back please.

Submitted June 25, 2015

I have Cancer & after 3 years of Chemo & Plasmapheresis my teeth were not in good shape & loose. I had a very bad dental infection & on OSDP. Dr Sturm personally came to look at my issues & referred me to an excellent Endontist, Dr. P Shedeltsky. Her staff, especially Kelly took the time to follow up w/ my Oncologist to get the correct forms completed. I suffer from very bad anxiety & Dr. Sturm is so patient. OSDP only covers a very small portion of the bill. She donated her time. I have had 6 upper caps & an implant done by Dr Sturm prior to my Cancer. (I had no issues w/ these teeth after chemo). She always takes the time to personally write a letter to specialists regarding further dental treatment to ensure your needs are met. She is not only professional, patient, very experienced; she cares about her patients. Nothing is an effort. I highly recommend Dr Sturm. She is an excellent dentist and her staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I love Dr. Sturm. I had a small emergency on Christmas eve and she stayed late for me to ensure that I was comfortable over the holidays. The staff was wonderful to me and I enjoyed my Christmas !

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Let me save others from my experience... twice now... overbilling or at least they max your insurance. All about the insurance and what is covered and how it works. The dental work I had subpar and NOT cosmetic experts. When you try and say how you feel or explain they make you feel like you are being difficult. Front staff clueless on a few things and very inefficient .... my time is worth something too. Very dissapointed. I spoke to each department and asked for them to make it right. DONT GO HERE

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Judy Sturm herself is very good - however a few years ago her staff passed me on to her associates twice and I changed dentists because of this. Kim (the receptionist at the time) was very rude to me but Chari diffused the situation. Still, I have a very bad taste in my mouth.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I've been going to this office for less than a year but I have to say they have taken this very anxious patient and made him feel very comfortable. The work they have done has been excellent as well. I am very glad I found them.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014