Ratings for Dr. Amiya Prasad

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

he's was very caring and concerned as if he was the patient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I grew up feeling like an ugly duckling. Most of my adult life has been focused on making myself beautiful on the inside. At this stage of my life today – I am so grateful to have you help me make my outer as beautiful as my inner! Your work and your passion resonate with my own! Namaste.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great staff, they really help me with my hair treatment. I went to the doctor to help me stop my hair loss. After 10 months my hair much thicker now and my hair is not falling out.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This was a great experience. Dr. Prasad and his staff are thoughtful, sensitive and very conscientious. I was very nervous about having any work done around my eyes and concerned about how long it would take to heal. Within a week after surgery, I was back at work with almost no signs of scarring. My surgery was 6 months ago and the difference in the way I look and feel is fantastic. I am very grateful and satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr.Prasad performed lower blepharoplasty surgery on both my eyes and I could not be happier with the results. Despite being in my 30's , I formerly had bulging, herniated fat pads under my eyes accompanied by unflattering tired-looking dark circles. Thankfully, Dr.Prasad corrected both problems and now not only are my bulges completely smoothed out, but the dark circles are virtually gone, leaving my eyes looking more youthful and refreshed. From my first appointment with Dr.Prasad and his staff they lived up to all the positive reviews I had previously read. He was very patient and cheerful, taking his time to look at my eyes, answering all my questions, and addressing all my concerns. Most importantly, he listened to what I wanted done and suggested what he thought I needed, no more no less. Needless to say, I was very appreciative of that. His staff is also friendly, knowledgeable, accesible, and efficient in everyway. Clearly, Dr.Prasad has many years of experience and a keen eye for precision. I would not hesitate to return to him for any future procedures. THANK YOU Dr.Prasad!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I wanted to take some time to thank Prasad Cosmetic. I have eyelid Ptosis and wanted the get in touch with the best surgeon in this field to fix it. After finding Dr Prasad via youtube, we scheduled a skype session since I live in Europe. After another physical consultation, I scheduled a surgery. Now 3 months later, I am really happy with the result, the all process went well. Dr Prasad and his team are true professionals.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Prasad and his staff embody the very highest levels of professionalism. Their commitment to excellence is unsurpassed. Throught my procedure, I was treated with every kindness and courtesy imaginable. Most importantly, the final work produced was flawless. Dr. Prasad is unquestionably a virtuoso in his field.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

The only word I can describe my experience with Dr. Prasad is amazing! Staff was terrific, professional and caring. Procedure -I felt nothing, like taking a nap. Post op- no pain. The only difficult part was sleeping on my back. Best part of all- seeing a younger me smiling in the mirror. Amazing

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Amiya Prasad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Amiya Prasad is a multispecialty cosmetic surgeon who has developed new methods to treat hair loss with extracellular matrix and platelet rich plasma. He specializes in complex eyelid surgery including revision of complications. He performs facelift surgery as well as breast augmentation and body contouring.

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

• Body, Breast and Extremity Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates, Houston, TX
  • Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board Certified in Ophthalmology
  • Diplomate, Facial Cosmetic Surgery

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor who delivers the utmost care to his patients while being fair and honest."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was handled with perfect professionalism. I was well informed about every step of the process and was told what to expect the throughout. "

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he's was very caring and concerned as if he was the patient."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I grew up feeling like an ugly duckling. Most of my adult life has been focused on making myself beautiful on the inside. At this stage of my life today – I a..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, they really help me with my hair treatment. I went to the doctor to help me stop my hair loss. After 10 months my hair much thicker now and my hair..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was a great experience. Dr. Prasad and his staff are thoughtful, sensitive and very conscientious. I was very nervous about having any work done around my ..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Prasad performed lower blepharoplasty surgery on both my eyes and I could not be happier with the results. Despite being in my 30's , I formerly had bulging,..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to take some time to thank Prasad Cosmetic. I have eyelid Ptosis and wanted the get in touch with the best surgeon in this field to fix it. After findi..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prasad and his staff embody the very highest levels of professionalism. Their commitment to excellence is unsurpassed. Throught my procedure, I was treated ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The only word I can describe my experience with Dr. Prasad is amazing! Staff was terrific, professional and caring. Procedure -I felt nothing, like taking a nap..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well I was very happy. I discovered that Dr. Prasad, he is a wonderful and caring doctor and I’ve had one of the best experiences I have ever had. I thought at ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to thank all of you for your professionalism & kindness in my care. Your attentiveness & skills made my surgery, post op & recovery go smooth & comfortab..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank you, Dr. Prassad, and the entire team for your level of professionalism, courtesy, knowledge, and expertise that everyone showed - you guy..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I debated on dimple surgery for a couple of years now! I started researching on my own and came across Dr. Prasad. Upon consult I felt very at ease with him and..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So far I am pleased with the result. Also the office staff was very knowledgeable and accommodating."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've undergone several procedures with Dr. Prasad over the past year. All in all, I have had nothing but the best experience as a patient of Dr. Prasad and his ..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thrilled with the results of my eyelid surgery. Dr. Prasad is a wonderful, gentle plastic surgeon and artist. I would trust him to perform any plastic surg..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Prasad was not the best. I have had lower eye surgery a year before I went to see Dr. Prasad for a consultation for the extra skin that ..."

June 19, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://prasadcosmeticsurgery.com" to "http://Prasadcosmeticsurgery.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(212) 265-8877".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Prasad. My surgery was made much easier because of his efficient staff. My questions were answered promptly by Dr. Prasad and his p..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with my appearance after seeing Dr. Prasad. As a 25years old girl, I couldn’t figure out why I looked tired, mad, stressed and older than 25. Dr. ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Amiya Prasad is a caring and knowledgeable Doctor. The overall experience at his office was great. I went for a consultation about some potential solutions f..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began to notice thinning, receding around my temples several years ago in my 20’s, so I came to Dr. Prasad and 6 months post-op I can feel and see real change..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "at 70 years old, I could not stand my droopy face anymore.Dr prasad did such a wonderful Job giving me a beautifull face and neck lift. I look 20 years younger ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so lucky to have found Dr. Prasad! He is wonderful! He repaired a surgery done by another doctor so well that when I decided to get rid of my jowls and "tu..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "dr. Prasad performed both upper and lower blepharoplasty, as well as prp and laser resurfacing around my eyes. It is now 6 months post -op, and I am very pleas..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! I contacted Prasad Cosmetic Surgery after finding Dr Prasad online. I went on to have a Ptosis eye surgery and I am really happy with the result,..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prasad corrected my retracted lower eyelids using acellular dermal grafts inside my eyelids. The results are fabulous. I am very pleased. He and his staff h..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Vampire Facelift a few weeks ago and loving the results so far. I was looking for something quick to rejuvenate my face for an event I was attending and..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I Had the Asian eyelid surgery done 4 months ago and the result are amazing. The healing process and follow up went as it was suppose to. My new eyelid crease l..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was suppose to be an EXPERT on the EYES??? Really? BAD. Horrible experience. I had to have my eyes redone after a year. My eyes will never be the same. He re..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I Went last week to have a Vampire Face lift, turn out great. The Staff is amazing and Dr Prasad took the time to explain to me how the procedure would be done"

October 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I do not find this doctor competent and he is a rip-off too. I had filler done under my eyes which he did not do a good job on and his speciality is the eyes so..."

October 2, 2014