Ratings for Dr. Amiya Prasad

The staff was extraordinarily caring and patient, and dr. Prasad made me feel very confident after answering all the questions/concerns I had.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Extremely professional and upfront about everything regarding the procedure. Could not be happier with the results of the procedure thus far.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a procedure to stimulate hair growth paid 5000 and it has zero value with significant pressure from him

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

very good experience, everything was well explain. I highly recommended the Dr Prasad.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Wonderful doctor who delivers the utmost care to his patients while being fair and honest.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

My experience was handled with perfect professionalism. I was well informed about every step of the process and was told what to expect the throughout.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

he's was very caring and concerned as if he was the patient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I grew up feeling like an ugly duckling. Most of my adult life has been focused on making myself beautiful on the inside. At this stage of my life today – I am so grateful to have you help me make my outer as beautiful as my inner! Your work and your passion resonate with my own! Namaste.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great staff, they really help me with my hair treatment. I went to the doctor to help me stop my hair loss. After 10 months my hair much thicker now and my hair is not falling out.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This was a great experience. Dr. Prasad and his staff are thoughtful, sensitive and very conscientious. I was very nervous about having any work done around my eyes and concerned about how long it would take to heal. Within a week after surgery, I was back at work with almost no signs of scarring. My surgery was 6 months ago and the difference in the way I look and feel is fantastic. I am very grateful and satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Amiya Prasad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Amiya Prasad is a multispecialty cosmetic surgeon who has developed new methods to treat hair loss with extracellular matrix and platelet rich plasma. He specializes in complex eyelid surgery including revision of complications. He performs facelift surgery as well as breast augmentation and body contouring.

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

• Body, Breast and Extremity Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates, Houston, TX
  • Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board Certified in Ophthalmology