Ratings for Dr. Amiya Prasad

Wonderful doctor who delivers the utmost care to his patients while being fair and honest.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

My experience was handled with perfect professionalism. I was well informed about every step of the process and was told what to expect the throughout.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

he's was very caring and concerned as if he was the patient.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I grew up feeling like an ugly duckling. Most of my adult life has been focused on making myself beautiful on the inside. At this stage of my life today – I am so grateful to have you help me make my outer as beautiful as my inner! Your work and your passion resonate with my own! Namaste.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great staff, they really help me with my hair treatment. I went to the doctor to help me stop my hair loss. After 10 months my hair much thicker now and my hair is not falling out.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This was a great experience. Dr. Prasad and his staff are thoughtful, sensitive and very conscientious. I was very nervous about having any work done around my eyes and concerned about how long it would take to heal. Within a week after surgery, I was back at work with almost no signs of scarring. My surgery was 6 months ago and the difference in the way I look and feel is fantastic. I am very grateful and satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr.Prasad performed lower blepharoplasty surgery on both my eyes and I could not be happier with the results. Despite being in my 30's , I formerly had bulging, herniated fat pads under my eyes accompanied by unflattering tired-looking dark circles. Thankfully, Dr.Prasad corrected both problems and now not only are my bulges completely smoothed out, but the dark circles are virtually gone, leaving my eyes looking more youthful and refreshed. From my first appointment with Dr.Prasad and his staff they lived up to all the positive reviews I had previously read. He was very patient and cheerful, taking his time to look at my eyes, answering all my questions, and addressing all my concerns. Most importantly, he listened to what I wanted done and suggested what he thought I needed, no more no less. Needless to say, I was very appreciative of that. His staff is also friendly, knowledgeable, accesible, and efficient in everyway. Clearly, Dr.Prasad has many years of experience and a keen eye for precision. I would not hesitate to return to him for any future procedures. THANK YOU Dr.Prasad!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I wanted to take some time to thank Prasad Cosmetic. I have eyelid Ptosis and wanted the get in touch with the best surgeon in this field to fix it. After finding Dr Prasad via youtube, we scheduled a skype session since I live in Europe. After another physical consultation, I scheduled a surgery. Now 3 months later, I am really happy with the result, the all process went well. Dr Prasad and his team are true professionals.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Prasad and his staff embody the very highest levels of professionalism. Their commitment to excellence is unsurpassed. Throught my procedure, I was treated with every kindness and courtesy imaginable. Most importantly, the final work produced was flawless. Dr. Prasad is unquestionably a virtuoso in his field.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

The only word I can describe my experience with Dr. Prasad is amazing! Staff was terrific, professional and caring. Procedure -I felt nothing, like taking a nap. Post op- no pain. The only difficult part was sleeping on my back. Best part of all- seeing a younger me smiling in the mirror. Amazing

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Amiya Prasad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Amiya Prasad is a multispecialty cosmetic surgeon who has developed new methods to treat hair loss with extracellular matrix and platelet rich plasma. He specializes in complex eyelid surgery including revision of complications. He performs facelift surgery as well as breast augmentation and body contouring.

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

• Body, Breast and Extremity Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates, Houston, TX
  • Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board Certified in Ophthalmology