Ratings for Dr. Amiya Prasad

Dr. Prasad and his staff was very informational and put my mind to easy about any concerns or questions that I had. I bedside manner was impeccable. My procedure was a total success. The results looks natural and fresh....just the look I was going for. I have received many compliments about my weigh (LOL) they notice a big differences but they can't put there finger on it. Dr. Prasad and his team ROCK and Gloria was awesome.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

THE PROCEDURE MAKES YOU LOOK VERY NATURAL. IT IS PERFORMED IN THE OFFICE WITH OUTOUT ANESTHESIA AND ENABLES YOU TO LEAVE IN A FEW HOURS LOOKING YOUNGER AND ENABLED TO GO BACK TO WORK

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had work done with Dr. PRASAD 10 YRS AGO ! He did such a wonderful procedure that lasted 10 yrs...His professional manner and staff were wonderful ! I believe I will be making an appointment soon just for a bit of a "Touch Up" now that I'm 65....Thank You Dr. PRASAD you are "true to your word"

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty and the prasad lift 7 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. My eyes and face look so natural and healed very quickly. Dr. Prasad and his whole staff are amazing and very knowledgable. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The staff was extraordinarily caring and patient, and dr. Prasad made me feel very confident after answering all the questions/concerns I had.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Extremely professional and upfront about everything regarding the procedure. Could not be happier with the results of the procedure thus far.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a procedure to stimulate hair growth paid 5000 and it has zero value with significant pressure from him

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

very good experience, everything was well explain. I highly recommended the Dr Prasad.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Wonderful doctor who delivers the utmost care to his patients while being fair and honest.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

My experience was handled with perfect professionalism. I was well informed about every step of the process and was told what to expect the throughout.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Amiya Prasad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Amiya Prasad is a multispecialty cosmetic surgeon who has developed new methods to treat hair loss with extracellular matrix and platelet rich plasma. He specializes in complex eyelid surgery including revision of complications. He performs facelift surgery as well as breast augmentation and body contouring.

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

• Body, Breast and Extremity Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates, Houston, TX
  • Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board Certified in Ophthalmology