Dr. Amiya Prasad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amiya Prasad

Dr. Prasad and his staff makes what should be a very nerve wrecking experience a nice and pleasant one. They are pateint and detailed in the explanation of the procedure and what to expect. Each visit is always a great experience.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

great staff & medical team....dr. prasad takes his time and explains everything in a manner that you can understand.....

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. I very much appreciate being greeted by name each time I come for a visit.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Prasad is incredibly present and attentive, answering all of my questions before and after my procedure. His honest and conservative approach to cosmetic surgery eased my concerns and made me feel confident that I would be happy with the results, and I am!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Amazring beside manner, wonderful knowledgable staff. Well worth it.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Every aspect of the experience was very professional and I never felt uncomfortable when talking or being checked by any doctor or staff member. I always felt that I was in safe hands.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Linda was very thorough describing very accurately the procedure. In addition, she explained what to expect in the days after and how to address any issues like redness, itching or pain.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Prasad was very helpful in explaining the procedure and standing by his work

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr Prasad is informative, thorough, takes the time to answer questions and pleasant overall.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Prasad took years off my face. I have been asked by numerous people,what am I doing different? I have been told that I look so young and healthy, I am beyond thrilled!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Amiya Prasad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Amiya Prasad is a multispecialty cosmetic surgeon who has developed new methods to treat hair loss with extracellular matrix and platelet rich plasma. He specializes in complex eyelid surgery including revision of complications. He performs facelift surgery as well as breast augmentation and body contouring.

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

• Body, Breast and Extremity Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates, Houston, TX
  • Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board Certified in Ophthalmology