Ratings for Dr. Amiya Prasad

Dr. Prasad is totally engaged with you in a way that your procedure takes everything about you into consideration so that can fulfill your vision of yourself and of course he is so extraordinarily brilliant and such a master of his profession that it was no small miracle that he restored my lids...like a painting or a piece of furniture... the first thing I do when I get up and prepare to put on my makeup or begin my nightly regimen is look at myself in the mirror and stare at my eyes...there must be some magic in his fingertips the way he restored my lids like he did... I think..... as I gaze into my mirror and just appreciate the beauty

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I waisted $5000 for PRP treatment. 7 months later and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Do not use this Dr. He doesn't know anything what he is talking about. HE IS NOT A GOOD DR. HE IS A LIER.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Amiya Prasad

Dr. Amiya Prasad's response
Based on your review, I'm unable to determine what type of PRP procedure you had. I can address your concern about results by first asking you to come into the office so we can look at the area which was treated and take photos to compare and see the difference. Many times, I've found that people don't always appreciate improvement until they see their pre-procedure photos. As is explained during the initial consultation, PRP (platelet rich plasma) treatment is generally performed to improve skin quality, wrinkles and discolorations through the concentration of different growth and wound healing factors in the blood. PRP is not a substitute for fillers. The success of PRP to improve the appearance of wrinkles, complexion, acne scars, and sun damaged skin continues to be well recognized in dermatology and cosmetic medicine. I stress in every consultation that PRP results do vary and that additional treatments are typically necessary to achieve best results. I use PRP extensively in my practice every day and most of my staff have PRP procedures done routinely. My staff having PRP done should help you understand that PRP does have significant benefits. Once again, as I routinely discuss in consultation, my goal is to help achieve an outcome that is your best potential and I invite you to come to the office so I can address your concerns.

Submitted June 12, 2017

His videos are convincing, so i am going to try the hair stem cell

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Great doctor very friendly. made me feel comfortable. He explained everything step by step i'm very satisfied with my dimples and neck lipo.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Paid $5000 for PRP and NOTHING. DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY. He is a LIER

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Very competent. Answered all my questions. Allayed my anxieties and concerns with his explanation of every step and expectations.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Prasad and his staff was very informational and put my mind to easy about any concerns or questions that I had. I bedside manner was impeccable. My procedure was a total success. The results looks natural and fresh....just the look I was going for. I have received many compliments about my weigh (LOL) they notice a big differences but they can't put there finger on it. Dr. Prasad and his team ROCK and Gloria was awesome.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

THE PROCEDURE MAKES YOU LOOK VERY NATURAL. IT IS PERFORMED IN THE OFFICE WITH OUTOUT ANESTHESIA AND ENABLES YOU TO LEAVE IN A FEW HOURS LOOKING YOUNGER AND ENABLED TO GO BACK TO WORK

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had work done with Dr. PRASAD 10 YRS AGO ! He did such a wonderful procedure that lasted 10 yrs...His professional manner and staff were wonderful ! I believe I will be making an appointment soon just for a bit of a "Touch Up" now that I'm 65....Thank You Dr. PRASAD you are "true to your word"

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty and the prasad lift 7 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. My eyes and face look so natural and healed very quickly. Dr. Prasad and his whole staff are amazing and very knowledgable. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Amiya Prasad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Amiya Prasad is a multispecialty cosmetic surgeon who has developed new methods to treat hair loss with extracellular matrix and platelet rich plasma. He specializes in complex eyelid surgery including revision of complications. He performs facelift surgery as well as breast augmentation and body contouring.

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

• Body, Breast and Extremity Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates, Houston, TX
  • Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board Certified in Ophthalmology