Troche is very honest and that's good in away. Im on the plus size and he did tell me that my weight was an issue and I understand that to a point. I did 4 rounds of Clomid no success. I decided to give my self a break to try to loss some weight. I started doing Zumba two hours mon-fri I just lost 7 pounds. I knew there was something else wrong so I was recommended to another doctor and he did some blood work and send me to endocrinologist , turns out I have adult growth hormone deficiency. That is a cause for my weight issue and some cause for my infertility. The person that recommended me to this other doctor also had fertility issues and 6 months after starting her injections for the aghd got pregnant on her own with pcos. So I'm hoping this will work. So to me doctor troche does not look out side the box and is very rude.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Troche for 4 years, originally did 4 rounds of Chlomid with no success took a few years off and now we are starting IVF. I love the staff, even with a few years between treatments they remembered me. Dr Troche doesn't sugar coat it, he tells you it like it is. If you want false promises and someone that will "sell" you on an expensive procedure then it isn't the place for you. If you appreciate a dr that tells you frankly what you need to do to better your chances of achieving success then look no further.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

My first consultation appointment wasn't that informative.The doctor did a transvaginal ultrasound on me, and I found out that I had PCOS. The doctor also insisted the my spouse also be tested because she had concerns that she was part of our infertility problem. The fertility pills and tests would cost me over $600.00 which insurance wouldn't cover. My spouse refuses to get a semen analysis so I am pretty much left in limbo about what to do now.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

The Dr. was great when we were there. We went for blood tests and 7 days later still no call. I called and no one knew what was going on and said the Dr. has not read them yet. Called back the next day and still nothing. Then call the nest day and the girl said "you blood if fine still waiting on something else" Now i call 4 days later and still NOTHING! We will be finding a new Dr. this week. :(

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Our first experience with IVF was here and it was enough to make us find another doctor. The office coordinator has little in the way of education and could not answer our questions. On the day of our transfer, we wanted to ask a few medical questions of Dr. Troche before we finalized our decision of how many embryos to transfer... We were yelled at, told that this decision should have been made already, and religion was brought up... This while he was looking at his watch... Sorry that looking for MEDICAL advice is wasting your time. It's a complete lack of professionalism and totally inappropriate on a day where stress is a factor for success. We did not get pregnant. Do your homework... Our second attempt was with a different doctor in the valley who has a much higher success rate and treated us as adults not children. We were successful with the new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Wonderful staff. Dr. Troche is an excellent physician. We appreciate all that he has done for us.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Troche was our first doctor and our BEST! At first, my wife and I didn’t understand his bedside manor but after experiencing the other doctors, we learned that Dr Troche is a honest doctor that truly wants the best for you and your family. His billing department was on top of everything! We may have received one or two bills, but they were quickly taken care of with a phone call to his staff. His staff was also punctual and treated us with a smile and KEPT ALL APPOINTMENTS. We ended up going through 3 cycles and finally, the third WORKED! We are having TWINS! My wife and I HONESTLY thought it would NEVER happen. As many of you already know, failed cycles HURT and for us, we are truly blessed. Also, due to the fact that my wife and I were nearing the age of 40, we had so many complications, we just thought it would never happen. So on cycle#3 which TOOK, we followed Dr. Troche’s regimen and it worked! Now we are having TWINS! Thank you Dr. Troche!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Highly recommended! I go in for my egg retrieval tomorrow but I can't say enough good about Dr. Troche and his staff especially IVF coordinator Kori. Honest and up front about pricing. Always available to answer questions and listen to your personal requests. Very knowledgeable and 1 step ahead of anything I needed to know. This clinic was such a breath of fresh air from Arizona Reproductive Specialists who scammed us, lied to us about everything including what our insurance covered and treated us like general personas non grata. I can't imagine a clinic getting any better than Dr. Troche's. They are amazing and what a fertility clinic should be!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Yes, I agree with the previous people that all of the staff at TFC are overall very wonderful, especially Kori and nurse Ann Collins. Their success rates are very good on SARTs, even though I definitely wouldn't say this fertility clinic is cutting edge with the latest technology & techniques. They also are not very agressive with your work-up and/or IVF protocol. Dr. Troche is very knowledgeable, but does not have best bedside manner, if that matters to you. I can say that one of the handful of cycles of IVF did result in a successful live birth of our child. So if you are trying to have a child I would defintely choose this clinic as one to look at, but please get consulations at some of the other fertility clinics in the valley first before choosing as you go forth with your journey. GOOD LUCK!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

this was our 2nd fertility clinic. did 3 iui's with dr craig & didn't rcv follow up calls to see if I was pregnant or not... felt like they had no follow through & their clinic was just too big for me. dr troche & staff made us feel like family. they would return phone calls right away and did not make you feel like you were being too demanding when calling with questions. the new us by name & it was a much more personal experience. IVF#1 - m/c FET#1 - BFP Loved working with Kori (IVF Cord) & entire staff. Will be going back for FET#2

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Vladimir Troche's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do Not Waste Your Money!! Dr Trouche may be fine. I have never met him. He has employed another Physician, Dr. Gondra in his Glendale office, who is quite incom..."

June 5, 2015