Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Cahill

He's awesome... love him dearly! Great Dr & person, he picked the right field! The rest of the staff is awesome as well but Cahill is always my FAV! 😆

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Cahill calls me occasionally just to see how I'm doing. If I didn't live so far away, I think he would make a house call. I'm grateful that my insurance works with him, but if it didn't I wouldn't think twice about paying.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Costal has the best doctors they always have the patients best interest in mind, FTM and they have helped so much we all my pregnancy questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I am currently pregnant with my second child and I am driving an hour each way just to visit him. He is so kind, has a great sense of humor and makes me feel at ease!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

What a truly amazing doctor but more than that a wonderful human being! He is THE best at what he does and always makes your health his priority. He is extremely kind hearted and makes you at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Cahill!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I am extremley glad to have found such amazing and understanding doctors like Dr. Cahill and his partners Dr. G and Dr. Antonios!! Outstanding patients and truly AMAZING , I highly reccommened this office - they all are great. I am truly blessed to have them always a call away and its great to know they always make it possible to be there for you.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I consider myself one of the luckiest people to have found this practice and Dr. Cahill is truly an amazing, knowledgable, and confident doctor! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Patrick Cahill is truly the most kind, caring, compassionate Doctor, who truly cares about every one of his patients. He has been my Doctor for many years and has been there for me through some of the toughest times in my life that were medical but did not involve him and yet he checked up on nye throughout the whole long ordeal. If it were not for him, I think I would have given up a long time ago. He has been my rock, my friend and taken great care of me as a patient. I have to move in a few months and don't want to have to find another Doctor. There are not many Doctor's like Pat Cahill today, who go the extra mile to really listen to their patients and he has a heart of Gold. I'm truly grateful to him for being there for me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

RockStars! Simple the BEST! Genaro and Gofrany are awesome too! I've been a patient for many years. They are always on time, answer your questions and will return your calls quickly. Dr. Cahill is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr.Cahill is AMAZING I have literally never had a doctor be so great with me. unfortunately my insurance was not covered by NYC employee benefits but honestly it is money well spent I wish he could take my insurance I may go back and pay full price because he is so good. He is thorough with anything and everything he is telling you. He says you are the boss and he does what you as him to do. I am genuinely heartbroken that I have to pay so much for the services but every dollar is well spent! There is no wait, he is so knowledgeable and his bedside manner is amazing. His staff is okay sometimes rude on the phone but nothing too bad. I highly recommend him. I wish there were more doctors like him in the world.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Patrick J. Cahill's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1996)

Sagamore Health Network