You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christian Veillette

Dr. Veillette is an amazing surgeon and human being. He fixed my shoulders (both) and even years after the operation they are fully functional. I can even engage is recreational sports. He is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Veillette enough for handling my collarbone reconstruction surgery. Other drs said no way to the operation, but he created a solid game plan, explained the whole process with me so I was comfortable and brought on a great team for the operation. The many months of after care I received from the hospital and the attentiveness & knowledge he provided has led me to a full recovery. As a competitive athlete, I've been given my life back!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Viellette is a fantastic. He was able to restore almost full function to horrendously gone wrong total shoulder replacement done by another doctor. He was knowledgeable, empathetic, professional and most importantly an amazing surgeon. Would wait years to see him rather than risk anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Veillette is a great surgeon who takes great care and is very knowledgeable. He operated on my broken collarbone and ive had a very positive experience. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have been lucky enough to have been operated on by Dr Veillette and his team. I broke my shoulder in a very weird way that made other doctors seem confused. When Dr V saw the xray he seemed excited anout the surgery which was comforting. I had never had surgery before so was nervous and wanted to go back to my parents in Saskatchewan to get it. He found trusted colleagues there and offered me one of them or him, due to the nature of the fracture being difficult. I chose Dr Veillette and I am so thankful! He rushedy surgery due to its nature and is always available via email. He amdwered all my questions clear and concise and his anesthetic team were incredible. Everyone made me feel so comfortable. Im still recovering but it's only been 3 days and I'm in very minimal pain.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Amazing surgeon! I had a completely torn rotator cuff at age 71 and he rebuilt it in a long surgery. Now, 3 years later, I play tennis (including a fairly good serve) and golf just like before.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr Veillette was seeing me to re do a very botched torn labrum surgery a year earlier. He was excellent, cleaned up my problems and I am in great shape 2 years later. His communication and care were excellent. Mv

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Had my shoulder replaced 6 1/2 weeks ago. Amazing. Can't say enough about my new one. Pain was minimal considering the procedure that was done. As stated in prior review, he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I had a rotator caff tear (4cm) in two ligaments due to basket ball injury last year.After research on many orthopedic surgeons , Dr veillette name came top of the list .on first visit he did mentioned that i get only 87% of my shoulder function due to my age and severity of injury .It is six months post surgery and i feel 98% improved.there is a big waiting list ,but he is the best in his field ,its worth to wait as long as (according to himself) its not passed more than six months post injury to have the surgery. also lisa (his assistance ) was very professional and helpful.many thanks

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Christian Veillette's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veillette is an amazing surgeon and human being. He fixed my shoulders (both) and even years after the operation they are fully functional. I can even engag..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't thank Dr. Veillette enough for handling my collarbone reconstruction surgery. Other drs said no way to the operation, but he created a solid game plan, ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Viellette is a fantastic. He was able to restore almost full function to horrendously gone wrong total shoulder replacement done by another doctor. He was..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veillette is a great surgeon who takes great care and is very knowledgeable. He operated on my broken collarbone and ive had a very positive experience. Hig..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very fortunate to have been lucky enough to have been operated on by Dr Veillette and his team. I broke my shoulder in a very weird way that made other d..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing surgeon! I had a completely torn rotator cuff at age 71 and he rebuilt it in a long surgery. Now, 3 years later, I play tennis (including a fairly good ..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough about his good bedside manner. Rebuilt a shattered humorous where others would not have even tried."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Veillette was seeing me to re do a very botched torn labrum surgery a year earlier. He was excellent, cleaned up my problems and I am in great shape 2 years ..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my shoulder replaced 6 1/2 weeks ago. Amazing. Can't say enough about my new one. Pain was minimal considering the procedure that was done. As stated in..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rotator caff tear (4cm) in two ligaments due to basket ball injury last year.After research on many orthopedic surgeons , Dr veillette name came top of..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had elbow problems, pain, loss of range of motion., etc. etc. that worsened over 20 years. Yes Dr. Veillette may be direct and to the point but he does know ..."

September 8, 2014