Ratings for Dr. Christian Veillette

I had Christian perform a surgery in May 2015 with an American colleague which gave me back full function and relieved my pain in my shoulder. He is definitely a doctor with passion and pride in his work, if you can get in to see him , consider your issue solved. Lisa , his assistant is absolutely amazing and extremely helpful, it is people like this that make our health care incredible and second to none. For those that have a negative outlook it surprises me, if as patient you come informed and ready ( per-hap and ready for re-hab) , the outcome should be positive. Christian and Lisa thanks again for making a horrible situation go away with your talent and compassion.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Absolutely incredible. Had shoulder surgery recently, decided against nerve blocker before surgery. Anesthesiology thought I was absolutely mad. Pretty major surgery and did not feel the need to take pain meds afterwards. This is a testament to Veillette's accuracy and confidence. Absolutely astonishing how well I am doing 6 days post op. Great team, lovely receptionist Lisa who makes it all come together. He is fully competent and a bit sarcastic- I think he's a laugh - it in no way degrades the patient. I'd rather his dry witt than a cocky attitude that hides insecurity. So glad I had him!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Veillette is an amazing surgeon and human being. He fixed my shoulders (both) and even years after the operation they are fully functional. I can even engage is recreational sports. He is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Veillette enough for handling my collarbone reconstruction surgery. Other drs said no way to the operation, but he created a solid game plan, explained the whole process with me so I was comfortable and brought on a great team for the operation. The many months of after care I received from the hospital and the attentiveness & knowledge he provided has led me to a full recovery. As a competitive athlete, I've been given my life back!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Viellette is a fantastic. He was able to restore almost full function to horrendously gone wrong total shoulder replacement done by another doctor. He was knowledgeable, empathetic, professional and most importantly an amazing surgeon. Would wait years to see him rather than risk anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Veillette is a great surgeon who takes great care and is very knowledgeable. He operated on my broken collarbone and ive had a very positive experience. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have been lucky enough to have been operated on by Dr Veillette and his team. I broke my shoulder in a very weird way that made other doctors seem confused. When Dr V saw the xray he seemed excited anout the surgery which was comforting. I had never had surgery before so was nervous and wanted to go back to my parents in Saskatchewan to get it. He found trusted colleagues there and offered me one of them or him, due to the nature of the fracture being difficult. I chose Dr Veillette and I am so thankful! He rushedy surgery due to its nature and is always available via email. He amdwered all my questions clear and concise and his anesthetic team were incredible. Everyone made me feel so comfortable. Im still recovering but it's only been 3 days and I'm in very minimal pain.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Amazing surgeon! I had a completely torn rotator cuff at age 71 and he rebuilt it in a long surgery. Now, 3 years later, I play tennis (including a fairly good serve) and golf just like before.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I can not say enough about his good bedside manner. Rebuilt a shattered humorous where others would not have even tried.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr Veillette was seeing me to re do a very botched torn labrum surgery a year earlier. He was excellent, cleaned up my problems and I am in great shape 2 years later. His communication and care were excellent. Mv

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015