Ratings for Dr. Cathy M. Andricsak

If you have all day to wait go to this office. Obviously her time is more valuable than yours. Tried to sell me thousands of dollars in dentistry! I didn't realize I was at a car dealership, thought I was at the dentist

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Can't believe the negative reviews, guess some people will never be satisfied. Dr A. is number one in my book and I have been to many in different parts of the country....my entire family see's DR A. and we are very satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

The WORST dentist i have ever been to. Extremely rude and unfriendly for a profession that youre sapposed to make people feel comfortable in. First and last time i will ever go to this dentist. Her and her dental assistant person were so extremly rude and made me feel horrible. I had gone in for tooth pain in my bottom back left side of mouth. Thought it was a cavity. She checked said it probably is just food stuck in between molar and wisdom tooth. Then wanted to take xrays... i had to explain i am emetaphobic (fear of throwing up - diagnosed last yr.) Xrays gagged me i said i couldnt do them and would feel more comfortable coming back with my mom. Her response was "well i dont know how thats going to help you what is she going to take your xrays foe you?" .... in the snippest tone i have ever heard. After explaining my past 6 yrs i have been dealing with anxiety and emetaphobia she preceeds to tell me that i dont have anxiety and its not real and all in my head. Also told me all of my back teeth have cavities that needed to be filled. (Never had one in MY LIFE - take very good care of my teeth) . Tells me she wants all my wisdom teeth taken out -- only one is actually through the gum, how would she know if the other 3 need to come out?! Sorry this is such a long post but i just had such a horrible experience with this dentist, NEVER would i reccomend her.

Submitted September 22, 2015

I will never go back to this office again, the dr. also wanted to replace fillings in my mouth and wanted to replace a crown that wasnt even bothering me, in spite of explaining I couldnt afford the work, and me constantly telling them to stick to my insurance plan, husband is disabled ,we have a fixed income and I felt they disregared me telling them I couldnt afford it and kept telling me I need this and that, between the dr. and her dental hygentist I had enough. This is my experence, my opinion on this office.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I'm really surprised at some of the poor reviews on here. It doesn't sound like they have actually ever been to Dr. A. When I moved to NJ my teeth were in terrible shape and I needed a fantastic dentist- the best. I researched extensively and finally decided on Dr. A. I was seen right away for my appointment with her and we came up with a plan. She was HONEST. I know she was honest because I had my dentist friend in my other state tell me what I needed before moving and going to Dr. A. She said everything he had told me. I knew right then and there she was not scamming me like others had tried. Is she the sweetest and nicest dentist in the world- no. Will she baby you- no. Will she be honest with you and do a professional job- YES. She knows what she is doing and she is good at it. Does this make her arrogant to some people- I guess so. I personally do not need a hand holder. My teeth needed the best and I found the best dentist in Dr. A.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

she's never on time, makes you wait and wait and wait. she also wants to change every filling/crown in my mouth

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

If you are looking for a dentist whose sole objective is to provide you with the most professional and comprehensive dental care possible this is the place to go. Dr. Andricsak took the time to explain my current oral condition and what needed to be done. She presented as extremely professional and consciencious but most importantly to me she made me feel comfortable with her reccommendations. I found the staff to be pleasant and knowledgeable as well. Generally a positive experience and have reccommended this office to my friens and family.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

This was the WORST experience of my life! My teeth are ruined b/c of Dr. Andriscak. I just moved to the area and she was on my insurance plan, so i went to her for a cleaning. They will not just let you come in, you have to sit for a 1hr consultation that costs $90 and then make an appt. for a cleaning. She told me all my fillings, which never bothered me before had to be replaced. So i trusted her as my new dentist and made appts. This was the worst thing i could have done. So i went back a week later to have her fix it and to work on the other one that she claimed needed to be fixed and she actully took out what my previous dentist did 6 mos. ago just to fill it back, but made that worse. So I had to go to my old dentist and he said nothing should have ever been done to my teeth. She has ruined them and they will never be the same. Her receptionist has to be the most obnoxious person. The asst told me that i have $750 left so i should just use it b/c i am paying for it.Horrible.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Pleasant & Professio... I truly believe that Dr. Adricsak and her staff have their clients/patients best interest at heart. They provide very professional services and the highest quality of care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr Andricsak is a very kind and sensitive professional. She takes her time to personally explain all the aspects of your dental needs. She always trys to motivate you to do the best treatment and wants you to be comfortable with your understanding of the treatment necessary. I am very pleased with the work she has done for me unlike my previous dentist who never explained anything.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009