Ratings for Dr. Deborah vanVliet

Not very skilled with Botox or dysport . Gets her back up if you have a problem.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I first met with Dr VanVliet re: a repeat Breast reduction, always feeling so self conscious she assured me she would do her best to make me feel the way I had always wanted . About a month after our visit we met at the hospital for the surgery , she was amazing .. The next day we spoke on the phone , she explained everything to me what she had done etc , asked how I felt , what I was to do afterward and set up our next appt .. I'm almost at my year mark since my surgery and with see her again soon for a check up . I could not be happier with the outcome Thank you Dr VanVliet for making me feel and look so good. Yourself and team do an amazing job , and I thank you again for everything you've done ..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

The incompetence of the staff and doctors were unrivaled. Something I've never seen before.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had a breast reduction and lift 3 months ago. I could not be happier with the results. Both Dr and staff were always there to answer all my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend her to anyone because they won't be dissapointed!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

In a matter of life or death, she made a difference in my son's life. She was the operator who saved my son along with her team to make a difference in our family. Without her services, my son would not survive the wounds he had have. My family and I wish her best of health, happiness and fortune. My words can not be enough for our gratitude for her services. We need more like her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had a breast reduction and wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy. She cut away most of the areola on both breasts and they are not circular - just a mess. She lectured me more than once because of a question I asked. Overall shape of breasts aren't round any more. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I see most of you have good comments to say about dr van vliet.. Unfortunatly my expirence was horrible . I did my surgery last month.. And since that day I've been in and out of the hospital: turns out she forgot to put a drainage hole in my breasts so I had a lot of fluid in my breasts . Dr had to come to the hospital to drain the fluid out. She told me I was a "pain in the butt" how can someone say that to a patient? Not professional at all. I was in a lot of pain. I can't go to work because I do heavy duty lifting. I went to see her today to see if she can fill out papers to give me a few weeks more off of work. And she refused! She said I was very annoying with the amount of complaints I had with the horrible job she did on my breasts.. She told me to suck it up. I left crying , I am currently looking for a laywer . She was so mean to me!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had Dr Van Vliet perform a breast reduction and lift on me.She is amazing.She and her incredible staff made the whole experience so positive.I am beyond happy with my results,i would recommend her and her great team to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Van Vliet is very professional and knows what she's doing. She's up front about "talking at you" and process provides you with all the information you need to know during consultation, pre-op, post-op, and after care I followed her instructions to the letter and am delighted with the results of my breast reduction 7 weeks post surgery. She has a wonderful, knowledgeable staff staff, and the after care is top notch. I would recommend Dr. Van Vliet without hesitation, and would definitely go back to her for other procedures.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Van Vliet is a perfect fit for me. She performed a full abdominoplasty on my 60 year old body after a significant weight loss. She provided information, support and realistic expectations. Her staff are first rate and I would recommend the Van Vliet Clinic to anyone looking for an honest and reliable surgical experience. I'm thrilled with the results! I've actually enjoyed my experience, thank you Dr. Van Vliet.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Deborah vanVliet's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Deborah vanVliet is a Canadian board-certified plastic surgeon and the founder and director of The Van Vliet Clinic. Dr. vanVliet specializes in facial rejuvenation procedures such as BOTOX® and dermal fillers. She also offers CoolSculpting and skin tightening procedures to her patients in Newmarket, Barrie and Vaughan. To learn more about Dr. vanVliet and her practice please visit her online today.

• Italian