Ratings for Dr. Deborah Van Vliet

In a matter of life or death, she made a difference in my son's life. She was the operator who saved my son along with her team to make a difference in our family. Without her services, my son would not survive the wounds he had have. My family and I wish her best of health, happiness and fortune. My words can not be enough for our gratitude for her services. We need more like her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had a breast reduction and wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy. She cut away most of the areola on both breasts and they are not circular - just a mess. She lectured me more than once because of a question I asked. Overall shape of breasts aren't round any more. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I see most of you have good comments to say about dr van vliet.. Unfortunatly my expirence was horrible . I did my surgery last month.. And since that day I've been in and out of the hospital: turns out she forgot to put a drainage hole in my breasts so I had a lot of fluid in my breasts . Dr had to come to the hospital to drain the fluid out. She told me I was a "pain in the butt" how can someone say that to a patient? Not professional at all. I was in a lot of pain. I can't go to work because I do heavy duty lifting. I went to see her today to see if she can fill out papers to give me a few weeks more off of work. And she refused! She said I was very annoying with the amount of complaints I had with the horrible job she did on my breasts.. She told me to suck it up. I left crying , I am currently looking for a laywer . She was so mean to me!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had Dr Van Vliet perform a breast reduction and lift on me.She is amazing.She and her incredible staff made the whole experience so positive.I am beyond happy with my results,i would recommend her and her great team to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Van Vliet is very professional and knows what she's doing. She's up front about "talking at you" and process provides you with all the information you need to know during consultation, pre-op, post-op, and after care I followed her instructions to the letter and am delighted with the results of my breast reduction 7 weeks post surgery. She has a wonderful, knowledgeable staff staff, and the after care is top notch. I would recommend Dr. Van Vliet without hesitation, and would definitely go back to her for other procedures.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Van Vliet is a perfect fit for me. She performed a full abdominoplasty on my 60 year old body after a significant weight loss. She provided information, support and realistic expectations. Her staff are first rate and I would recommend the Van Vliet Clinic to anyone looking for an honest and reliable surgical experience. I'm thrilled with the results! I've actually enjoyed my experience, thank you Dr. Van Vliet.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr Deborah Van Vliet and her team were fantastic! Had a breast reduction with amazing results!!! The pre-op prep & post-op care were great! Her staff are caring and professional. I would highly recommend Dr Van Vliet and her team to anyone in the Newmarket / Aurora are or GTA!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Deborah VanVliet and her staff are amazing. For anyone in the Simcoe County area or anywhere in the GTA this is the clinic to choose. If you want someone that is caring,experienced ,professional and understand your needs and concerns. Then she is the right one for you.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr Van Vliet is a terrific surgeon who is compassionate, knowledgable and talented. She did some fat transfers for me to correct some misshaping that was the result of breast cancer. Each and every time I see her I am impressed with the quality of care I receive and her genuine warmth and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I am beyond satisfied by the quality, effort and support I received from the entire Van Vliet Clinic. My experience was phenomenal and I would recommend it to anyone seeking a surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Deborah Van Vliet's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In a matter of life or death, she made a difference in my son's life. She was the operator who saved my son along with her team to make a difference in our fam..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction and wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy. She cut away most of the areola on both breasts and they are not circular - just a mess...."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I see most of you have good comments to say about dr van vliet.. Unfortunatly my expirence was horrible . I did my surgery last month.. And since that day I've ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr Van Vliet perform a breast reduction and lift on me.She is amazing.She and her incredible staff made the whole experience so positive.I am beyond happy..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Van Vliet is very professional and knows what she's doing. She's up front about "talking at you" and process provides you with all the information you need..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Van Vliet is a perfect fit for me. She performed a full abdominoplasty on my 60 year old body after a significant weight loss. She provided information, su..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Deborah Van Vliet and her team were fantastic! Had a breast reduction with amazing results!!! The pre-op prep & post-op care were great! Her staff are carin..."

June 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drvanvliet.com" to "http://www.thevanvlietclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L3X1" to "L3Y 2R4". Address has been updated from "None" to "712 Davis Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058981814".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Deborah VanVliet and her staff are amazing. For anyone in the Simcoe County area or anywhere in the GTA this is the clinic to choose. If you want someone tha..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Van Vliet is a terrific surgeon who is compassionate, knowledgable and talented. She did some fat transfers for me to correct some misshaping that was the re..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am beyond satisfied by the quality, effort and support I received from the entire Van Vliet Clinic. My experience was phenomenal and I would recommend it to a..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I did not find Dr. Van Vliet rude.I had abdominoplasty. I am very happy with my result She took the time to explain what to expect after the operation. The sta..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I do have to agree with the rude comment. There was no patience and definitely no warmth."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr V is not rude, she is confident and professional. Dr V does not have an attitude, she is busy, highly committed and sought after. If you are looking for a ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is rude. She doesn't want to listen to you; she wants to be the speaker and dismiss your concerns and disregard the reasons you are seeking a plast..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was very satisfied with the breast reduction that Dr. Van Vliet performed for me a year ago. She told me exactly what to expect which made the experience a v..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Van vliet was rude and condescending towards me after my surgery. She was great before hand, but as soon as the cheque came through, she was rude, short wit..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vanvliet did a great job of taking care of me. She answered my questions and took the time to explain things clearly to me. Her office staff were awesome. T..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, I had no worries and felt well cared for in a competent manner and very pleased with my results, thanks!"

September 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. van Vliet on a referral from my friend, also a patient. I had been to two other surgeons before Dr. van Vliet (both male) and decided to go with..."

September 7, 2014