Ratings for Dr. Alan G Thorson

He does not help people with colostomy. That leak and leak. No help. Does colonscopy in office just like how Joan river Blow your question off you are not worth giving answer

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I am a nurse and had surgery by Dr Thorson in 2008. He is meticulous, thorough and extremely intelligent. I knew I was in good hand and felt very much at ease. His associates rounded on me in his absence and were just as thorough and kind as he is. I love this office and all of the staff. They are wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Thorson's for 22 years. I have also seen a lot of other doctors in that time and there will never be another doctor as kind, compassionate and knowledgeable as Dr. Thorson. I have lost count of the number of surgeries I have needed that Dr. Thorson performed. Each surgery was done with me knowing I was in the best hands available. I highly recommend Dr. Thorson to anyone needing Colon/rectal care. Dr.Thorson's associates working in his practice were chosen carefully. I know this because they exhibit the same characteristics through his mentoring. A fine practice with helpful staff.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have ulcerative colitis and had my entire large intestine removed. Dr. Thorson was fabulous...I would not be alive today if it weren't for him. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

No doubt best doctor i have ever visited. Very considerate, personable, and knowledgeable. From what I've heard the #1 colon surgeon in the country.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I was diagnosed with colon cancer in April of 2000 and was very fortunate to be referred to the best surgeon in Nebraska if not the U.S. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and very easy to be in contact with. My surgery was in August of 2000 and I am still cancer free. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Alan G Thorson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)