Ratings for Dr. Mary Jo Donahue

She was never avaialable. She only works 12 hours a week. Her nurse was rude.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

When my doctor retired from practicing medicine, She recommended Dr. Donahue to me and I am very happy with the service she and the staff provides! O am always in and out within an hour! maybe it is the time I usually schedule my appointments but it works for me!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Mary Jo Donahue is a good doctor, but the office is not run efficiently. It is not unusual to wait more than an hour in the waiting room and then wait even longer, once you get called in. And if you have a test done, it's difficult to find out your results. Calls are not returned for several days, even if the results are in. If the doctor is not there for the day, they will not allow another doctor to give you the test results. Very frustrating!! (Frustrating enough to start looking for another doctor with a better-run office.)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

This is the most disorganized office that I have ever experienced! I called Dr. Donahue's office requesting that a particular medication be called in to the pharmacy. The WRONG medication was called in! This happened 4 times!!! Dr. Donahue obviously does not care about getting the proper medications to her patients. I will NEVER go back. Find a doctor who cares!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

I've never had another doctor who showed more concern and really listened to my needs. Six years ago I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. Up until this point I had been misdiagnosed by several doctors. Dr. Donahue was the first one to really listen to what was going on with me, and was the first step that lead to my diagnosis. Even after I had left her care and was being treated by an oncologist and endocrinologist she kept up with what was going on with my treatments. I will always be grateful

flag | Submitted August 19, 2004

Dr. Mary Jo Donahue's Credentials

• Univ Xochicalco, Centro De Estudios, Ensenada, Baja California Norte (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup