Ratings for Dr. Alexander Lakowsky

Great office and knowledgeable doctor! Very easy to get into. Followed up the next day and actually helped with my condition unlike some other professionals. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I've seen him twice in about a year and both times very impressed. Easy to get in, office looks fresh, staff is nice and helpful. The doctor is always on time, knows what he's doing and is open minded to different kinds of treatment. They use latest technology: square credit card, fully electronic medical record, email, etc. Last but not least, prices are relatively low when compared to big groups. Already recommended to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Definitely one of the best primary care doctors I've seen in years. Really knows his stuff, up to speed with technology and new treatments. Office staff is courteous and they get back to you immediately. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Lakowsky is very knowledgeable. He's a good listener and always gives you the best advice. I switched from Kaiser about 3 years ago and am very happy to have selected him as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have seen him three times in the last six months and can't say that I'm disappointed. Very caring, courteous, and respectful. He knows his stuff and does not push medications on you yet he understands when it is appropriate to interfere. His office is nice but a bit too sterile just like all of PAMF. Overall, though, I would highly recommend Dr. Lakowsky to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

one of the most arrogant people i've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. avoid at all costs. good luck getting him or anyone else on the staff to return a call or message.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Lakowsky for the past 3 years. He's been always helpful and looked into situations throughly if I had concerns.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Hard to rate this doc as he said nothing during my physical. Only questions were if I smoked or drank alcohol. When called by the nurse with blood test results the nurse said I couldn't speak with him because it was normal,,,yet there were about 5 tests the said above normal and I asked again. She said no. Can't I ask questions about that? Apparently not.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Great doctor! Listens and really goes the extra mile to help you out!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I thought it would be impossible to find a good doctor any more but Dr. Lakowsky has definitely been a nice surprise. First of all, I was able to get an appointment the same day for a sick visit with a follow up physical next week. He was on time both times and he actually listened to me (quite unusual for a male doctor). He was great in answering all my questions and was very professional and supportive. He personally called me with my lab results that no doctor did for me in the last 20 years. I cannot say enough good things about him. The office is a little old and outdated and stuff is abrupt at times but overall I had the best doctor experience since my pediatrician 20 years ago. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008