Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Harlin

Other than a 20 minute wait to see him, I found the visit quite pleasant and he gave me good advice. He helped diagnose a very difficult problem and made the experience manageable.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Harlin seems like a nice person and correctly diagnosed me, but I did not trust him. He did NOT have a great bedside manner and was actually quite unprofessional. I was upset because he did not discuss alternative existing procedures with me that were statistically more effective and could be a more efficient resolution to my problem. He failed to give me a careful estimate of recovery time, demonstrating a lack of empathy for his patients. When I asked questions, he did not give me rational answers, but made inappropriate jokes that were just plain patronizing, and I had to press him for an explanation. His office staff with the exception of one employee was rude - when I called with additional questions or asked about paperwork, I was given attitude. Awful experience.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Worst doctor ever, though he is extremely nice, he doesn't know what he's doing. He operated on me and cut me upen in the wrong place because he "couldn't find" the right one! now i have more problems than i started with!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

Stay away from this surgeon. i don't recommend Doctor Harlin for any major procedure. Please meet with another doctor for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Brian P. Harlin's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1997)