Ratings for Dr. Michael D Greene

Horrible. Staff is cold and unfriendly. I called for my free routine check up and ending up being misinformed and receiving an over $50 charge. When I called the same person who made the appointment was the billing person. She argued, was disrespectfull and even hung up on me. That says it all. Not recommendable. If it's about your health you want the best from start to finish.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My wife, son, and I have gone to Dr. Greene for over 15 years. He has diagnosed and doctored me through heart bypass, gastric bypass surgery (loss of 220 lbs.), gall bladder removal, and normal day-to-day maladies. Dr. Green is able to temper his treatment to differing personalities as all three of us are very different and need differing “bedside” manner which he accommodates very well. Others are right that he is no nonsense and doesn’t dilly-dally. His staff is efficient and when you leave a message for him he ALWAYS calls back during his lunch period of before closing shop at day’s end. If I had a wish it would be for all doctors to be as good in diagnosis and in keeping one well. I now live in Naples, FL, and have yet to find his equal. Kudos Dr. Green

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

He is one of the best. Dr. Greene is what all doctors should set out to be. He won't disappoint with any and every aspect. I was seeing him for a few years now, and when I needed him he was caring, quick, and achieved a trust not many can get. Thank you Dr. Greene your loyal patient Steven Zust

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

My husband was a patient of Dr. Greene for many years. He trusted him. Unfortunately Dr. Greene did not pick up on my husband's symptoms of esophageal cancer. After several months of cough, nausea, vomiting, a diagnosis was missed. Even one week before his diagnosis, with low blood pressure, low blood sugar and a fainting spell he still missed it. Once he was diagnosed it was stage 4 cancer and he never recovered enough for chemotherapy. Toward the end, my husband would not want to hear Dr. Greene's name mentioned as he felt his trust betrayed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Greene is very well educated but is smart enough to pick up a book or make a call when he feel's it's needed. He respects you as an individual, patient and most importantly a human being. Sometimes you have to wait, but he is one of the best and waiting for someone you trust is well worth your health.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very smart, good doctor. A bit speedy though, sometimes he moves pretty fast so you need to have all of your issues thought out ahead of time.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Hi is the best doctor I have had. He is professional, straight to the point. Respects your tine and discomfort and works with you to wuickly resolve your medical issues.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Greene's since I was 12. He is very very professional and no-nosense. I like how I am in and out of his office very quickly because he knows what he is doing. He is kind, up-front, intelligent, dedicated, and can see whats wrong before you can! I would recoment Dr. Greene if you want a doctor who is quick, yet professional. I wouldn't recomend him if you don't like feeling rushed, because he doesn't dilly dally.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Michael D Greene's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1980)

Kaiser-Permanente