Ratings for Dr. Amnon Eric Sadeh

He disappears after 1 month of my surgery, he did a very poor job in my arms and tummy tuck! Can some one help me to get a lawyer with more of the patients veguaya@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Sadeh disappeared & left the country before i completes my follow up visits!! he said he needed to do revision because my results were not as expected. HE TOOK MY MONEY AND LEFT THE COUNTRY!!! I've been calling his office since September. His answering service has been saying he left and they don't know when he's coming back FOR MONTHS!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I also had a procedure from Dr. Sadeh. On his website he claims he will be there throughout your healing process, mind you he never calls you back. I had an infection and called his answering service on a Sunday concerned . He called me back and the first words were " Let me ask you something, what is it you are calling me about on a Sunday that you couldn't call me during office hours on Friday?" ( As a baby is crying right next to him). This was 5 days post op, I still had drains . Then I paid out of pocket and my insurance then paid him as well. I was suppose to get reimbursed from my insurance. When I called the office they told me he is not in the country and they have no idea when he will return. He is unable to return phone calls but he was able to update his website. Any one interested in a lawsuit, contact me at Kendraariel1974@gmail.com. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I personally experience the horrible treatment of dr Sadeh! I think he is a wolf in sheeps clothing at first he was the nicest but after he had your cash you were just an object... discussing man . His wife, I have no words to describe a selfish , conniving, hopeless wife that all she cared about was his money.. did not have one bit of professionalism in her skin every time you call her there was a screaming baby on the bag ground..the. Night of my surgery I did not even get a call to let me know how I would prepare for this surgery ... I was dumbfounded on how she text me back .. 10hours later . I should of see the signs... he did not even send me for a blood test..then after the fact .. he runs off to Israel so he won't face the law... I believe in karma ... and what you reap is what you sow. And every time I went back to his office he would tell me " it looks beautiful " those were his words... I think he should pay for what he's done, im not happy at all with my results..

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

It looks like all the reviewers have similar problems with Dr. Sadeh. He did a horrible, sloppy job on my nose: the nostrils are uneven, and I now have many breathing issues. He threw me out of recovery room immediately while I was in unbearable pain. His postoperative care didn't exist. He went to Israel for 2 weeks right after my surgery and told me to see a general surgeons for consult. He did not warn me of this prior to surgery. He avoided my calls and canceled my appointments. His professionalism is questionable. He is unethical and immoral. I do not believe the good reviews are written by real patients. No way! This guy and his wife have two faces: before and after they take your money. Never thought a doctor can be so immoral and leave me with such horrible results. I STRONGLY BELIEVE WE ALL SHOULD TAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST HIM!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I have so many great things to say about Dr. Sadeh. He changed my life. He is perfectionist one of the doctors who takes pride in what he does. Dr. Sadeh and his staff were very patient with me, very helping and answered all of my questions. I was very nervous about having a procedure done. There follow up before and after the procedure exceeded my expectations. Dr Sadeh and his staff really care about their patients. He does an amazing job as I was referred to him by a friend who performed 2 procedures. Dr. Sadeh and his staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and reassure me that I would be satisfied with the work he does. I had lipo done as well as a BBL and he did an amazing job. What makes him different from other doctors is he has mastered how to sculpt the woman's body to uniquely fit your shape. Previously I had no butt and no curves, Dr Sadeh gave me a curvy body and round butt. He takes his time to make sure his patients are happy, that’s what I love about him. I will be going back to have a 2nd procedure done in the next 2 weeks for breast augmentation. Not only am I coming back to him for a 2nd procedure but I have also referred friends to him that have also had procedures done and were very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I can not say enough of nice things about Dr. Sadeh and his practice. I hold all of my medical providers to really high standards and Dr. Sadeh exceeded my expectations. Not only was he understanding and knowledgeable but unlike many doctors today he provided had excellent bedside manner and was very comforting. I had a breast augmentation a few years ago and the results were excellent. I was so pleased that I came back for another procedure last year. Dr. Sadeh is one of those unique Drs that not only had the skill but is compassionate and comforting to his patient, which in my book makes him one of the best. Not would I come back to him over and over again but I have also referred lots of my friends to him that were extremely happy.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

There are no words as to this doctor's ethical practice. Dr. Sadeh is a butcher and in fact his wife a washed out money hungry model work together with one purpose to MAKE $$$$ uncaring of their patients. I had breast augmentation he butcher my breast, disfigured my nipples, left one breast extremely much larger then the other. The Dr., his wife and the office staff in general are instructed not to relay any messages or handle any concerns and dismiss the call. They refuse to give the OPS report, try getting it and they will not which is against the law!!! RUN FROM THIS PERSON AS HE IS A UNCARING, COLD BUTCHER WHO WILL TREAT YOU BAD IF YOU KEEP COMING BACK WITH ANY ISSUES REGARDING HIS BAD WORK. THIS TYPE OF DR. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM COSMETIC SURGERY!!! HE WILL DISFIGURE YOU!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had a liposuction and tummy tuck procedure with Dr. Sadeh, his attitude was very appealing however the surgical procedure was a horror! I had to undergo a corrective surgical procedure after Dr. Sadeh sent me to another physician because I developed a seroma because he didn't do the procedure right the first time. The other physician was unable to resolve the seroma. Dr. Sadeh said I guess I am go to have to "open you back up"! The physician then referred me back to Dr. Sadeh and said that he would have to fix the problem and there wasn't anything else he could do for me. Well reluctantly I returned back to Dr. Sadeh and that procedure was part II of my nightmare. It is now more than six months and I am still trying to have this problem resolved. I have tried to get the necessary information from his office and now nobody returns my calls and now it seems almost impossible to see him or contact him. I also found out that he has various pending malpractice suits pending! I wish I would have known this prior to selecting him for my surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I went to see him for a mommy makeover and from start to finish I had a wonderful experience. his staff is outstanding, his wife Mikal is so helpful and the Dr himself was so perfect to work with, my results are more than a dream come true. I've never in my life been so happy with the way I look until now.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Amnon Eric Sadeh's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1987)