Ratings for Dr. Ignacio I. Mendiguren

Dr. Mendiguren took care of my mother in the Inova Loudoun Hospital's ICU. I have 28 years of hospital and healthcare experience, and he is truly one of the best. His ability to connect with our family, to walk us through the journey of our mother's passing, and his professionalism and empathy were top notch. I will never forget him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Mendiguren was a wonderful doctor to my mother, and saved her life on many occasions. Even when she was dying he continued to provide a high level of care for my mother and do the best he could given the situation. I would recommend Dr. Mendiguren to anyone even though my mother did not make it.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Mendiguren is an extraordinarily knowledgeable and skilled physician who is also very compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

We love Dr. Mendiguren. He has saved my father's life and taken care of him on numerous occasions! I wish other doctors had as much dedication and obligation to patient as he does. My father always calls him, "his hero".

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

This doctor never seems to leave the hospital. I believe he must live there! My mother has been in the hospital now for 6 out of the last 8 weeks. Dr. Mendiguren has been always available to discuss her prognosis and recommended course of action. He has been straightforward, truthful and compassionate about her terminal illness. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

very knowledgeable...extremely thorough and dedicated. He will spend all night at the hospital taking care of patients--sometimes for 24 hours straight. we love him!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Outstanding service. He is the only doctor I trust my two asthmatic daughters.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Patient communication difficult

flag | Submitted November 9, 2005

Dr. Ignacio I. Mendiguren's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)