Ratings for Dr. Kwabena O. Adubofour

By far the worst experience for my whole family. First, it has take me more than 3 mos to be able to switch my ins since our move. But to have ended up with this dr. YIKES!!! I went for a follow up from sepsis pneumonia, and hemoptysis, where I was told the emergency staff at the hospital were wrong. He felt I had TB, and refused to release me back to work. He saw my 20yr old Autistic son, and told my son he would be fine as soon as he got away from "her." He also has severe ADHD, where my son was told "I don't prescribe controlled substances". Are u KIDDING me. My son did not know what to do, the dr looked up the drug his previous drs had prescribed to him on his phone. He pushed his phone so close to my face that I had to push his hand back and say what do you think you r doing? I came with his medical records, previous reports, and he just kept saying well I don't think he's in need of these medications. I finally said so DR, what experiebce have you had with autism and ADHD. He said none. I got up and walked out of his ofc. What a terrible high and mighty person!!! I guess in Ghana they don't teach bed side manner or respect for women. I would never step foot in that clinic again!!! The girls in the ofc are friendly. And helpful. He treats them like they are his personal gophers, yelling out the exam room door to hurry and answer the phone,it's insulting.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

This has to be the absolute worst Doctor I've ever encountered. I recently got rear ended and tried to explain the problems I was having. He was very late. I had an appointment at 3:00pm, got there at 2:45 to check in, and wasn't seen until 4:25PM. Needless to say, I was pissed, but stayed anyway to be seen. I explain my problems, and he cuts me off immediately saying it does not make sense. He did not perform any tests on me, just kept cutting me off and INTERROGATING me, like he was a judge on a case! "why would you do that?" "you look fine, just shake it off and get your car fixed." I can't believe this guy can even call himself doctor! AVOID THIS MAN AT ALL COSTS. DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS. He shooed me away about 2 minutes later, and did not ask if I had any other issues! I hope he gets his license revoked!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Kwabena Adubofour who does not deserve the title "Dr.", is unequivocally the worst & most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered in my entire life. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Literally. We waited 2 hours on two different appointments before he even made it to his clinic. He gave every excuse under the sun for his lateness plus the check-up he performed was brief & not thorough at all. I felt like I was speaking to a con-artist. He argued with me because he was late. This guy needs his license revoked immediately. Be warned.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

This doctor does not even deserve to have a star on the review because this is the worst doctor ever. He is totally unprofessional and his staff are all rude to patients. Get yourself a better care and go somewhere else who will give you a proper and rightful medical attention.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Great doctor.. Very honest with health conditions and straight forward with what needs to be done.. Empowered me to take control and chAnge my lifestyle And unhealthy practices..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

It was unfortunate when I changed insurance companies and had to stop seeing this doctor. He is the best one I have ever had. I recommend him to everyone I know. Getting by the staff should not set you off from seeing him. He KNOWS what he is talking about and will take the time to explain it to you without beating around the bush. The only real complaint is he does not see children. I wish he did as I would love for my children to be seen by him. If you are looking for the best doctor in Stockton then you need to call this one. Ignore the staff and ask the doctor. He is the one who has the skills. They are there to assist him but he is the one you need to worry about his comments. Again if I could I would go back to my other insurance so I could see him again but alas the company insurance won out. Good luck and enjoy the best experience of you medical life. Miss ya doc. From the "do you snore lady" (Don't Know I'm asleep) Get you husband! HA. The greatest.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Takes photos of patients for records (did not ask permission) it bothered me both that my picture was taken without my permission and it made me feel uncomfortable. Also I had a very bad cough, but did not give me any cough medicine (except over the counter cough medicine), why would I go to a doctor when I can get medicine over the counter? I never went again because of the picture and not giving me medicine for my bad cough, I went to another doctor who treated me

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This is an amazing doctor. This was a busy practice but the doctor took his time to explain my condition and made me feel in charge and empowered. The clinic has an education room (a first for me) and so my family and I finally got to understand what diabetes is about. Excellent staff and very neat office.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Kwabena O. Adubofour's Credentials

• Univ Of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana (Grad. 1983)