Ratings for Dr. John Paul McCarthy

Myself and my two other brothers go to Dr. McCarthy. He is like a friend, cordial, knowledgible and is a great urologist. Removed my brother's prostate and kidney due to cancer he is is doing great! Love his friendly nature and his compassion!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr McCarthy is an incredible urologist with great bed side manor. He is thorough and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of urology!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

very pleasant, caring and kind :) I started dealing with him about 8 months ago and he was very thorough

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

As a patient with MS, Dr. McCarthy has followed me for bladder dysfunction for a number of years now. He is professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a competent urologist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Had an update appointment with Dr. McCarthy from my Radiation procedures I had in Ontario. He had my history and what I had done back in Ontario. Very knowledgeable and friendly making you open to ask questions, etc. Planned follow up appointments for me. Highly recommended by me. Appeciated his time he took with me. THS Dr.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I found Dr.McCarthy to be an excellent Dr.,very professional and a great guy to talk to,my whole surgery experience went very well and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. McCarthy helped my sister Fatima a great deal. He made her feel at ease asking him questions before and after surgery. He is a good listener and an excellent doctor. Thank you Dr. McCarthy for all your help ! Much appreciated !

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I saw Dr. McCarthy today for the very first time. He was excellent! Kind and compassionate and yet very professional. Answered my questions and tried to make the procedure as easy on me as possible.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr Mccarthy is a nice young man who i still see . I hope he will take the time to look at all my medical history in regards to my issue. I AM PLEASED WITH THIS Doctor. and will dicuss this with him at my next visit.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

This Dr. realized my husbands urgent condition and acted immediately. Thanks to him he didn't go into kidney failure. Gives very good explanations and options for patient. Excellent follow up even after hours. Very impressed.Good staff. very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011