Ratings for Dr. John Paul McCarthy

such a wonderful doctor, and a wonderful person too

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Have Dr. McCarthy after my prostate removed and radiation. He is excellent, compassionate, just like a friend and is genuinely interested in keeping you healthy. Love his manner and you are in the best of hands with him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

very intelligent. knows what he's doing in OR performed emer surgery on me and very helpful after

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

By far the best urologist patience compassion after my surgery which was an emergency it was late in the evening he came and explained everything then stayed until I was back in my room to let me know everything had gone well it was close to midnight thanks so much Dr. McCarty you're one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

He is one of the best I am pleased to be able to deal with him

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Myself and my two other brothers go to Dr. McCarthy. He is like a friend, cordial, knowledgible and is a great urologist. Removed my brother's prostate and kidney due to cancer he is is doing great! Love his friendly nature and his compassion!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr McCarthy is an incredible urologist with great bed side manor. He is thorough and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of urology!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

very pleasant, caring and kind :) I started dealing with him about 8 months ago and he was very thorough

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

As a patient with MS, Dr. McCarthy has followed me for bladder dysfunction for a number of years now. He is professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a competent urologist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Had an update appointment with Dr. McCarthy from my Radiation procedures I had in Ontario. He had my history and what I had done back in Ontario. Very knowledgeable and friendly making you open to ask questions, etc. Planned follow up appointments for me. Highly recommended by me. Appeciated his time he took with me. THS Dr.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015