Ratings for Dr. John Paul McCarthy

Dr McCarthy has kept me fully in the loop as to what I needed to have done, and how it was going to happen. I would recommend him very highly Oh - and he did get that nasty cancer...

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

If your reading this JP SRY accidentlu somehow posted on Butlers lol. You are my all time favorite doctor and have followed me now since coming to kentville! We've been through a lot of battles together too many to count & your compassion and spirit never change you are like family with the many times you've had me in the OR or knocked out in emerge to change my difficult catheter and I love that I'm just not a statistic or number like a lot of doctors & you have the best personality & bed side manner in any doctor I've had. Hope Trevor doesn't get upset when the only comment on his web nd is from me to you oops lol

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

BEST WISHES on your recent marriage. Many years of happiness .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

such a wonderful doctor, and a wonderful person too

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Have Dr. McCarthy after my prostate removed and radiation. He is excellent, compassionate, just like a friend and is genuinely interested in keeping you healthy. Love his manner and you are in the best of hands with him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

very intelligent. knows what he's doing in OR performed emer surgery on me and very helpful after

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

By far the best urologist patience compassion after my surgery which was an emergency it was late in the evening he came and explained everything then stayed until I was back in my room to let me know everything had gone well it was close to midnight thanks so much Dr. McCarty you're one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

He is one of the best I am pleased to be able to deal with him

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Myself and my two other brothers go to Dr. McCarthy. He is like a friend, cordial, knowledgible and is a great urologist. Removed my brother's prostate and kidney due to cancer he is is doing great! Love his friendly nature and his compassion!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr McCarthy is an incredible urologist with great bed side manor. He is thorough and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of urology!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015