Ratings for Dr. Sam Lazareck

Easy to talk to. Had helped me to see myself more clearly, and change my life. Feel like I am living again!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Lazareck is a great Dr. and a real good person that has helped me in many ways , he is a very caring & sincer . Thx Doc

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Great doctor and friend. New to profession, but works very hard and listens to me, even when I have odd things to say. He helps me stay calm in times of mania and gives me hope in the depression times

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Sam has been and continues to be my saving grace. I have been a patient of his since August 2012. He makes me feel so comfortable. I have been able to talk to him about many very difficult issues. He challenges me on some of my thinking and.helps me to see other perspectives. He treats me with dignity and respect. I thank God for the psychiatrist that put me in touch with him...I am a different person today than I have been for more than ten years..and I am encouraged by the changes in me. All I can say is excellent, excellent, excellent!!! Thank you Dr. Lazareck!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Seemed professional, took notes, asked pertinent questions. session was monitored by attending. no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Just became a Doctor, was often late, didn't get me at all and refused to hand me over to another Doctor at Health Sciences even though I asked repeatedly. He may work well with other patients but for me he did more harm than good. He refused to take notes said it wasn't his style as a result he continued to make mistakes from one appointment to the next. He was condesending. Ignored real issues and problems for little ones. Misses PTSD diagnoses. Was insulting about my beleives, interests, and even my wife. I don't know maybe it was some kind misguided therapy...but after a year I went from being depressed to downright suicidal. Thank god I found someone else.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Still a resident but ahead of his years. Punctual, affable, knowledgeable, a great listener and empathetic. Will be a great shrink one day soon.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008