Ratings for Dr. Irina Nelipovich

She is kind and knows a lot and picked up on what my other doctor initially missed.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have three boys and Dr. Nelipovich has been their pediatrician since birth. She is very attentive and competent. Always calls to follow up. Always returns phone calls. We have also seen Dr. Spivak on a couple of occasions. She is very knowledgeable and attentive. The office staff is always super friendly and helpful. I definitely feel like we are in good hands!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

dr nelipovich is wonderful, and has always accommodated me and my kids. Her office is clean, her physicals and wait time are good! She was never rough with my newborn, and was always kind to my kids. Her rooms are private, so your medical issues are not discussed in front of anyone. I think that some people can't get their way so they would try to say something mean and backstabbing, which is clearly not true. I have been going to this office for last 4 years, and never had any problems

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I totally agree with previous comments that dr. nelipovich is very unfriendly and cold person. She is very rough with babies too, just like it was mentioned before by someone else. i did not like her nor did my child. Waiting is also very long. You wait in the exam rooms forever for nelipovich to finally come see you. Terrible experience. The staff is also horrible. Very unfriendly. Would not recommend to anyone!

Submitted February 28, 2015

She was very attentive to my three kids and really took her time with them, kids really liked her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

A knowledgeable, kind, attentive doctor - I have been bringing my kids to her for past six years, and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Very good doctor , helpful, I will recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Nelipovich was unfriendly for someone in the field of working with children. She never smile nor did she talked to my girls during the entire visit. My daughters complained that she was rough with them during the physical exam and ask to switch Doctor. I had to make a follow up appointment just to get the result to their lab work that was all normal. Of course my insurance did not cover it and I had to pay her out of pocket. That follow up visit consist of her just telling me the lab work were normal which is something anyone in the office could have told me on the phone. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I did not like her. Once in her office I saw a kid having seizures, and Dr N. with her nurse could not even use the oxygene machine, they did not know how to do it! This was pretty scary! I changed her to another Dr. shortly thereafter pretty much because of that. Also, her people skills suck. She never smiled, never tried to talk to my son, never reassured me as a mother. She was "all business", with a cold expression on her face. We also had to wait up to 1 hour in the waiting room. When we had the first appointment in the morning, she was often late & we had to wait until she comes. I also did not like the fact that in her office the blood for analysis was drawn at specific days only. The other days she would send us to an outside lab where the wait was enormous, up to 1,5 hours.

Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Irina Nelipovich's Credentials

• Minsk Med Inst, Minsk, Belarus (Grad. 1982)