Ratings for Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky

Disgusting front desk!!!! Dr. Reynolds is the best!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

DOCTOR ANATOLY BELILOVSKY IS BEST OF THE BEST !!! BELIEVE ME! WHEN YOU WILL SEE HIM , YOUR CHILD AND YOU LOVE HIM!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

The staff is extremley rude in this clinic. They yell at patientents through the phone and at the front desk. They are disrespectful and very aggresive in they way they speak.My experiences at this clinic were fairly not so great. I would not recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Seems as tho the staff cater's to Russian patients before any other. Staff is very rude. Doctors are good but not enough time spent with patient. Rooms are tiny. The wait is long always. They are good with emergency app. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My child was very sick over the weekend and my PMD was closed, I saw that the only pediatrician that was open in my area was Dr. Belilovsky. Without an appointment they accepted us, the staff were friendly, the docotors were professional. They listened to my son, gave him antibiotics and even gave us a nebulizer machine on the spot. We are deffinately going to make Dr. Belilovsky our PMD.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

I had the worst experience with the office. The ineptitude and general disregard to the patients was truly unbelievable. The clinic experience at a hospital was superior to the “supposed” private office. Happy to provide details to whoever is interested. If my son was very ill, he would have ended up in the hospital

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

One of the best reliable pediatricians. Anatoly is very helpful doctor with great personality. My son loves his doctor!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Wonderful doctor with friendly staff! Never a long wait in the office. The doctors are very knowledgeable and detailed in their exams.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr Belilovsky really knows his stuff. He can easily recognize your condition and assign you the best treatment possible. It is very rare to meet a doctor who really cares, but that's not the case with Dr Belilovsky. He is the real doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1986)