Ratings for Dr. Alexander L. Abramov

Dr. Katz is unprofessional, mean and rude doctor, should not work with kids at all, probably better would perform in military, wrongful diagnosis, ugly personality, psychology of post Soviet Union where being rude was normal...

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr.Abramov is our family doctor for more than 15 years. When we had bad insurance, he requested additional funds from it, and motivated importance of expensive heart tests for both of my kids. When we move to NJ, we kept using him as our primary physician. Due long driving he always helps with convenient time for appointment. Very knowledgeable, always ready to help.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

the best ever!!! the office is very helpful and caring. the staff are like family. amazing girls and good doctors.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

dr.abramov is the best doctor. working w. him for over 10 years w. both children. Very happy and suggest him to others ! nice. i dont no why your complaining hes VERY helful im sorry. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

He is great!!!! I'm happy as a mother! And i wish him all the best!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr.Abramov is the best doctor on earth. And his staff are very friendly, nice people. I know this doctor for three months and have no complains but admiration. All of my friends are assigned to him and satisfied. When I am in his office I see other parents and kids having a good time in there. My son is very little but I'm sure he will love this doctor! Highly recomend!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

I have been takin gmy daughter to Dr. Abramov since birth i never wait more than 10 min and thats not including if its an emergeny he will see her right away ...the nurses are the nicest girls always hang my daughters drawings up in the office and is given a lollipop and hannah montana sticker at the end of each visit...... i highly reccomend this doc.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Sufficient and professional. Highly recomend, would not take my childlen to anyone alse in that area. We were lucky we got transferred to his office. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

I like this Dr. I have been vising Dr. Abramov for 9 years with both of my kids, i have no complains. Very nice.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

The Dr. is very nice person and I don't know what people are complaining about.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Alexander L. Abramov's Credentials

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1986)