Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Antin

The staff is rude service is slow the doctors don't have a clue of what there doing.my illness got worse once i was under their care.hate it.bad experience every time. I had to change doctors.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

HIS OFFICE AND OFFICE STAFF ARE RUDE IDIOTS!!!!!! They never return calls. Horrible bedside manners! I could go on and on but don't want to waste anymore time even thinking of this guy and his office staff. I question if he is even a real doctor?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

My husband went to see Dr. Todd Anton 5 times. He has NEVER actually seen Dr. Anton, only his nurse. We don't even know if Dr. Anton actually exists. Who cares how "wonderful" Dr. Anton supposedly is if he never even tries to help you? My husband started going to see this doctor after he attempted suicide that year. I just BARELY saved his life. I really don't know how much more emotionally desperate a person can get. Apparently, Dr. Anton didn't care. His nurse just gave him pills and more pills. The front office is not calming or soothing or even attempts to be. Neither is the staff. I can't understand why anyone would want to waste their time and money here.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I have been coming here for years and have always had a great and helpful experience. Occasionally they run behind but overall it is a compassionate, caring and cutting edge medical practice, Dr Antin and all of his assistants are really interested in helping me I have never been treated better at a physician's office

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I'm new to town so, I need a new doctor. This is hands down the worst office I have ever visited. They were 45 minutes late in calling me for my appointment, at which point I spent another 1.5 hours with an intern answering questions that I had already answered on the 15 page questionnaire for topics totally unrelated with my problem. I was then told that the Nurse Practitioner was going to be ANOTHER fifteen minutes because she needed to see her followup patients first. THEN 2.5 hours after my original appointment time I was told the doctor was on vacation(?!), while the nurse explained that the course of treatment (that has been working for me) is not a part of their 'treatment philosophy' so they couldn't help me. But when the doctor returned in three weeks we could discuss other treatment options. It was also weird that on the initial paperwork not a single question on current meds, family history, etc. AWFUL PLACE.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

While I understand that psychiatric offices have a really hard time when they work with insurance companies, I was disappointed with my visit. First, they entered my name wrong in the system, making me feel unimportant and like I was confusing and inconveniencing them when I corrected it. I was asked a long series of evaluation questions in a weird room by a medical student who meant well, but did not speak the best English. I wasted appointment time explaining terms he didn't know and felt multiple times like he was judging me and giving me unwanted advice. When I entered Dr. King's office, the student also sat in the room. I just elaborated on a few of the questions and mentioned why I hadn't wanted to go on medication before. She just wrote out a prescription and when I asked questions about side effects, etc she was condescending and acted as if my concerns were silly. They were really busy and I appreciate the quick booking but I was uncomfortable pretty much the entire time

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Antin is really good. His staff includes interns who also asked a lot of clarifying questions. When I wanted to just discuss things with Dr. Antin, they left the room. Dr. Antin also uses email. While I only use it sparingly, it's a great advantage to ask a quick question or change an appointment. He's 21st Century.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Overall good experience with social worker and nurse. Disagree on comments about it being a pill factory. You only get the meds they fell you need and are willing to try new meds if current ones do not seem to be working.Have been going there over two years with good results.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Pill mill. They are all about getting you on certain medications-brand name. I prefer Nurse Espy--she won't push certain pills on you. They often have students working there, so you may have to deal with them asking you a bunch of questions for practice. Not a whole person approach to medical care. My meds gave my chest pains and migraines, but they didn't think to change my medication.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Todd M. Antin's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1989)

HealthFirst