Ratings for Dr. Judy Lynn Welch

This is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is extremely attentive, and overall, an example of what the medical industry should strive to be. Dr. Lynn...you are amazing!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous poster about the time and careful attention she takes with patients. I'm 64 years old and she is one of the best doctors I've ever been to anywhere in the country and I've lived very many places. I've never been to a doctor who is more thoughtful to consider the best diagnosis and the best treatment. I've had to move out of Maine and I miss her. She is a rare gem.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Been with her for 18 years. She is always on target with diagnosis and treatment. Up to date with new meds and treatments. Most times running behind schedule but once you are in her office you have her undivided attention and she takes her time.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

She's a great family doctor. She's been treating my family for years and we have no issues with her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Welch misdiagnosed my life threatening illness and refused to believe me while I was hypoxic and bed-bound for 4 weeks. Her staff yelled at me because I was unable to drive. After 4 weeks, I was finally seen by a pulmonologist with oxygen level 83% and low blood pressure. Was sent by ambulance to the ICU at Maine Medical Center, told to put my WILL together and family flew in from out of town to say goodbye. I have been diagnosed with a rare lung disorder called BOOP which has symptoms similar to pneumonia except pneumonia goes away when you treat with antibiotics. Dr. Welch continued to treat me with antibiotics when it was very clear that my illness was not an infection. In my opinion, this is a doctor who will treat you fine if you have a cold or the flu but her inability to evaluate an emergency situation just might put you in the ICU or in your grave. Stay away if you think you might get an illness not treatable with antibiotics.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Judy Lynn Welch's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Biddeford, ME