Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Khrom

I am very pleased with my experience at Khrom Dermatology. My wait time in the waiting room and the exam room was short. Dr. Khrom and her staff are very professional and thorough. Dr. Khrom has a great rapport with her assistants and they work very well as a team. This was the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time. Everyone is so friendly and nice. I appreciated their follow-up and willingness to answer questions at any time. Thank you all so very much!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I've got several dark spots on my skin and was feeling worried. I was recommended from my friend to visit Khrom Dermatology for checkup. I made an appointment in January 2017. The office environment appeared clean and cosy. Front desk staff was friendly and polite. The doctor was professional and very thorough during the exam. By now I had two surgical procedures and completely satisfied with Dr. Khrom and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Ничего не УДАЛИЛОСЬ!! Доктор куда-то торопится и делает все не аккуратно! Я очень недовольна результатом!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I had a great experience at Khrom Dermatology. I had a red spots on my skin since i was a kid. It's always been a real struggle for me, especially when the temperature goes up my face becomes red immediately. So basically after 3 laser treatments I could see a huge difference. I am very happy with the results and highly recommend doctor Khrom to everyone. Her attention to details and professionalism is exceptional. The Staff was friendly, capable and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

As an 18 year old girl who has suffered from cystic acne, dermatitis , hair loss and etc , take it personally from me that Dr. khrom and the wonderful physicians in her office are life savers! Not only was Dr. khrom able to detect the source of my problems but she helped me find permanent solutions to my despair! Nonetheless, have never had an issue with Dr. khrom. She is intelligent, knowledgable and spent extensive periods of time working to see what is best for me and my troublesome skin! If thats not a great doctor then I dont know who is!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I second that "The worst experience with scheduling an appointment. Very rude front desk personal, unprofessional and low educated. Very suspicious practice."

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I visited the doctor once. After waiting for one and a half months for appointment the doctor saw me for couple minutes. I had questions about suspicious birthmarks. She did not examined me, just glanced at one of the spots, sprayed it with liquid nitrogen and turned around to leave without a word. I called her back to ask her about couple of other spots. She seemed very put out and stayed another few seconds to spray additional spots. She started to leave again without another word. When I asked what should happen and if there any care instructions, she did call out over her shoulder, as she was leaving, that the birthmarks might or might not fall off and I might need another treatment. The whole encounter took 3-5 minutes. I was left with several other questions and no one there to answer them.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Khrom is friendly , knowledgable and always makes you feel at ease . Everything she does & every patient she sees she gives 100% . I recommend her to everyone I know young and old .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr.Khrom is friendly , attentive & knowledgable . I highly recommend her for all of your dermatology needs .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Tatiana Khrom's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente