Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Khrom

Ничего не УДАЛИЛОСЬ!! Доктор куда-то торопится и делает все не аккуратно! Я очень недовольна результатом!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I had a great experience at Khrom Dermatology. I had a red spots on my skin since i was a kid. It's always been a real struggle for me, especially when the temperature goes up my face becomes red immediately. So basically after 3 laser treatments I could see a huge difference. I am very happy with the results and highly recommend doctor Khrom to everyone. Her attention to details and professionalism is exceptional. The Staff was friendly, capable and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

As an 18 year old girl who has suffered from cystic acne, dermatitis , hair loss and etc , take it personally from me that Dr. khrom and the wonderful physicians in her office are life savers! Not only was Dr. khrom able to detect the source of my problems but she helped me find permanent solutions to my despair! Nonetheless, have never had an issue with Dr. khrom. She is intelligent, knowledgable and spent extensive periods of time working to see what is best for me and my troublesome skin! If thats not a great doctor then I dont know who is!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I second that "The worst experience with scheduling an appointment. Very rude front desk personal, unprofessional and low educated. Very suspicious practice."

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I visited the doctor once. After waiting for one and a half months for appointment the doctor saw me for couple minutes. I had questions about suspicious birthmarks. She did not examined me, just glanced at one of the spots, sprayed it with liquid nitrogen and turned around to leave without a word. I called her back to ask her about couple of other spots. She seemed very put out and stayed another few seconds to spray additional spots. She started to leave again without another word. When I asked what should happen and if there any care instructions, she did call out over her shoulder, as she was leaving, that the birthmarks might or might not fall off and I might need another treatment. The whole encounter took 3-5 minutes. I was left with several other questions and no one there to answer them.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Khrom is friendly , knowledgable and always makes you feel at ease . Everything she does & every patient she sees she gives 100% . I recommend her to everyone I know young and old .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr.Khrom is friendly , attentive & knowledgable . I highly recommend her for all of your dermatology needs .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

My husband and I had the good fortune of being recommended to Dr. Khrom by our internist. We are both fair and had several bouts of skin cancer due to years of being out in the sun.I was quite upset when my husband was diagnosed with a melanoma. Dr. Khrom, a Mohs surgeon, made us feel at ease and performed the surgery on my husband in her office. We didn't have to go somewhere else like many other Dermatology offices. The care and concern by Dr. Khrom and her extremely well trained staff, makes having a procedure less stressful and easier to recover from. They call you after the surgery and keep close contact with you throughout your recovery. It is rare today to find a clean, well run office with a doctor and staff who really care. I have recommended Dr. Khrom to my friends and family members because I care about their well being.No one wants to be ill and have to see a doctor, but if you want the best dermatology care possible, call Dr. Khrom for an appointment. Gloria Hacken

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I hardly ever take the time to write a review of any kind. In the case of Dr. Khrom and her entire staff at Khrom Dermatology, however, I felt compelled to leave a mark of excellence here, on the web. I am a cosmetic patient of Dr. K. After seeing a plastic surgeon in Manhattan for years, I was referred to Khrom Dermatology by a friend. I immediately felt at ease at this office and after several cosmetic sessions understood that I'm not going anywhere else for my fillers and "neurotoxins", as Dr. Khrom calls them :-)! Thank you for being my newfound Cosmetic Office!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Tatiana Khrom's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2000)

• Blue Cross Of California