Ratings for Dr. Irene V. Kardashian

Dr. Kardashian has been my primary physician since I came to Florida in 2004. I have seen her three or four times a year for the last decade. Never have I experienced anything like the negative reviews I have seen here which, I suspect, were written by the same person. I have had diabetes since my teens (I am 72 now), had a heart attack in 1995 and a stroke before coming to Florida. I am blind on my left side. Dr. Kardashian has always been courteous, knowledgeable and spends as much time with me as I need. She works well with my cardiologist and ophthalmologist, jointly working to keep me healthy. I do my part by knowing my condition and following her instructions and advice. If I need her I can always get hold of her, which is more than I can say for other doctors I have had in the past. Her office staff is courteous, helpful and knowledgeable - as is she. We have too many cranks her in Florida, one of whom obviously writes reviews here. I would unhesitating recommend Dr. Kardashian to anyone in the area - my two grown daughters see her as well.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

HER STAFF IS WHAT WILL KEEP ME FROM GOING BACK!!! IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW THEY TREAT HER PATIENTS, SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY!!! WHAT EVER SHE PAYS THEM, IT'S WAY TOO MUCH!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I WAS DROPPED AS A PATIENT WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. I WAS LEFT WITH NO PRIMARY PHYSICIAN.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

terrible office staff unfriendly and seem to hate the job and dressed messy dr used to be much better now she is too busy to help and I lost my trust in her

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

This office is the most unprofessional office with appalling and unacceptable business practices. They will literally lie to you AND hang up on you, namely Sharon at the desk. They treat patients like they are just sitting in God's waiting room in Florida waiting to die. No empathy no caring. If you are not a patient of theirs, I would stay with who you have or look elsewhere. If you are a patient and are willing to stay with them and take the abuse, learn to stand up for yourself. Believe me, they are not looking out for your best interest and the office help won't get off their butt to help you. You’re just a number and paycheck. Remember, THEY work for YOU....YOU pay their salary. Would you continue to pay a hired hand if they treated you this way? Think about it.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

She is very caring and very thorough. I would rely on her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

I don't really have huge issues with the doctor. However, her reliance on her office staff resulted in extremely expensive follow-up treatment which was not needed.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Irene V. Kardashian's Credentials

• Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Med Univ, Lviv, Ukraine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hudson, FL