Ratings for Dr. Judith Sherman

Have come back to Dr Sherman as we changed insureance once again & seems like when I had her before much more pleasant to deal with listened & took what I was saying into consideration. Now not so much. Never on time even with first thing in the morning appointments. Seems like always rushing around. Bedside manner needs to inprove. Staff always seems pleasant to me only one nurse that I have talked to on the phone & office has a gruff manner about her like she is in the army. Leave message for call back & never call you back at number you leave them. So that can be problematic sometimes do not call back at all. You have to contact them to find out what is going on.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Just love Dr. Sherman. I've been seeing her for 25 years. She's smart and caring and listens to you. I totally trust her, every single referral has been excellent. My mother, brother, husband and children all see her. Excellent care, staff is ok. She is very smart. I just can say enough about her. She does treat you like you are family.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

this doctor sucks. i selected her as my new doctor. she did not have time to see me and a week later i got a call from her office. they left me a vm without even seeing me for the first time, and she told me they cannot help me based on the notes they have for me in their group that my previous doctor left!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Sherman has been my Doctor since I was born and she is funny and always takes how I feel into consideration. Especially since I am afraid of needles. She is very sensitive to my needs.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Sherman has always treated me like one of her own children. However, her bedside manner is not always the best.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. Sherman is the best of the best. Sometimes her staff can be a little problem but if it matters I would deal with them just because I love her so much!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008