Ratings for Dr. Henry K Y Au

I agree with the comment below. It's like a highway robbery. I had my teeth cleaned up to 10 minute maximum while I'm paying the regular price. When I asked him how come it's such a short length of time while my friend's dentists take 45minute to 1 hour? He said because my teeth is clean, which is pretty bull when my teeth bleeds like crazy every time I go to the dentist. Please do not come here !!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

to begin, this is 100% truth. this dentist is a total money sucker, and rips you off. I had braces for about 1 and 1/2 year. he gave me a removeable retainer only for my top teeth but a permanent retainer for my bottom teeth. about a year after my bottom teeth moved, while my top teeth looks great. He said that the bottom teeth moved and i have a choice of getting braces AGAIN or just leave it but if i want to fix my teeth i will have to pay $600 for it. He said he is only going to take the material money only, sounding like a good person who's giving us a discount. in reality, its his fault that he didn't give me the removable retainer for my bottom teeth. I as him why my brother gets a bottom retainer when i don't, he said that he only started giving out retainer 1 year ago which that time i already finished with braces. he said he use to do this guessing game when he only gives to certain people retainers if he thinks they needed but a year ago they finish with the guessing game and just start giving retainers to everyone. i was so mad because his stupid guessing game caused me to pay $600 because he didn't guessed correctly. now i am wearing braces AGAIN for another 6 - 9 month. isn't what he did ripping me off. i bet he didn't give me a retainer because he wants to save money and rip us off for more money. i am so complaining/suing him if he still decides to take my money. in fact he should be paying me because he is responsible for my crooked teeth again. the worst part is i am starting university and would still probably wearing braces!!!! if anyones reading this, DO NOT GO TO THIS USELESS DOCTOR. p.s. he sucks washing patient's teeth. it hurt so much.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Henry Au, as a dentist, is average if not below-average. Whenever I get my teeth cleaned, it's a rather painful process. When I got my wisdom teeth removed, he provided me with Tylenol 2's rather than Tylenol 3's that everyone else seems to get. These were all trivial things that weren't a big deal. The staff, however, is a whole other story. On two separate instances, I was booked for a certain time and when I showed up, I was told my appointment was actually a different date/time than what I was originally told. The second time, I had even called back to confirm the date and time weeks prior to my appointment. I find their receptionists are incompetent and should do a better job at making the appointments.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Me and my wife are with Dr Au for almost 10 years. He is a very good dentist, he explain everything in detail. Teach you to take care of your teeth rather than fix them in later time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Excellent Dentist. Dr Au is always similing and he is my dentist for the past 15 years (at least) and he remembers my name, hobbies etc. He explains procedures in details, allows you to ask questions and answers them in layman's term. He checks on you to make sure you are doing OK under surgery or procedure. He has too many patients and sometimes it is hard to arrange appointment with him,

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008